Nicotine River - Updates

Thank you for your feedback and I’m glad to hear you had a positive experience! I will make note of everyones suggestions on this thread and will do my best to get them all up! :slight_smile:

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

And to everyone that posted suggestions of flavorings, I promise I have made note of it all! Adding flavor companies just takes a lot of time, for the branding and etc. but we will do our best to get everyones most liked flavors up on the site in due time! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How should I store my VG and PG ??? I have a few gallons of each …I have a mixing room where I install a air conditioner in every summer . Is rhis necassary ? With out it the rokm get hot

1 Like

Since VG and PG are much more stable you won’t have to put them in a fridge or freezer, from our experience here the best place to store VG or PG is in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight. Room temperature is completely fine for the VG or PG to be stored in. Since it is kept in drums and totes inside room temperature type warehouses its entire lifespan, it will feel right at home! :slight_smile:

Edit: Of course the cooler the conditions the better, but something as cold as a refrigerator for example will only thicken the VG or PG and ultimately is not necessary.

4 Likes

The room is about 63 f …Dark with black out curtains …Without Air Conditioning sime days the room is like a suana

3 Likes

That should be okay :slight_smile:

If it ever gets too hot, I’d recommend transferring them to somewhere cooler, but all in all you should be okay! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello everyone!

We’ve been working on our site speed and ease of use. We will continue to clean it up step by step, visually and performance wise. Hopefully it’s getting quicker for everyone! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Always appreciated!
Keep up the good work!

5 Likes

If you could focus on the part of the site first which displays your 7/4 promotion code. That would be highly appreciated.

3 Likes

Hey @SteveTC, that information will be displayed on our website tomorrow as planned. I’ll also send updates here once our website is updated.

Thank you

5 Likes

@Nicotine_River, since I was one of the bigger complainer-ers hehe, I felt compelled to check out your site again, and I have to say, it is MUCH faster now. I appreciate the efforts you’re making, and after re-checking, the speed increase is very noticeable.

5 Likes

Hello everyone, we are having a 4th of July Sale! :slight_smile:

Sale details,

20% off all flavors

Starting: 7/3 @ 12:00 AM PST
Ending: 7/5 @ 11:59 PM PST

No code required.

Enjoy!

7 Likes

Is the discount applied at checkout?

3 Likes

The entire website will decrease the prices on all flavors by 20% automatically at the beginning of the sale, so the prices will also be visible on the site before checkout. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks a lot for the sale, and the heads up. Happy J4th !!!

6 Likes

Happy 4th! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Does this include clearance flavors?

5 Likes

The website should take an additional 20% off the clearance collection, if it does not I can take a look and do a quick fix, but as of right now yes it should work as intended!

8 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

@Letitia

Just checked on the site and it’s taking 20% off of the pre-exisiting 50% off price as intended. It’s not a true 70% off from the original price, but since our margins are already very thin on these flavors going any lower would unfortunately result in a loss for us. Still though, I’m glad the site was able to make these more affordable!

Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m still distressed with your shipping. I have 3 flavors in the cart and they want to charge me over eight dollars to ship.

I think the only way to order from your company is if you put enough in for the free shipping. Unfortunately for me I can’t do that. It’s to bad I was starting to enjoy your company but alas I’m to cheap to keep shopping with y’all.

I went over to your competitor and put 13 bottles into my cart. Shipping was just over 5 dollars. I don’t get it but y’all got to do what y’all gots to do. I’m not mad, just dissapointed. I really am starting to like the River Supply line.

Peace out.

5 Likes