Nicotine River's Liquid Nicotine

Will do, gotta run myself and take care of the wife.

I just received 48mg nicotine from nicotine river, but the bottle is marked VG only, not marked that it contains nic.
Iā€™m hoping that this is how they send it to avoid any customs issues and not that itā€™s a mistake and they sent me VG instead?

1 Like

Why are you directing this at me? I had nothing to do with YOUR order.

Hey there! Iā€™d advise you contact NR direct for clarification - just to put your mind at rest :+1:

1 Like

Let me take one step back. The shipper should have sent you something with a list of things sent. Did you read what was sent? Did you check that you got everything you ordered? If not, on that shipping invoice, you should have a customer service contact number or email. Please feel free to give them a call or email if you think something is wrong. Also if you got NIC from NR, 9 times out of 10 you should have got a storage handling note. They are really good about those.

My apologies for the first message. Thought I was being accused of something. I needed coffee before that post. Thank you @Lolly for the suggestion and making me rethink my post.

1 Like

I think we all know that feeling well lol :blush:

1 Like

@Skullblade789 I didnā€™t mean to reply to you personally, Iā€™ll get used to this forum eventually!:grinning:
I didnā€™t get any paperwork with the package.
Everything I ordered is there, itā€™s just the label on nic bottle that has confused me.
I know that many people here buy nic from nic river, I guess my question should have been if it is common practice for them to send nic internationally without it being marked as nicotine.
I will contact them as well just to be sure.
Thanks

1 Like

NP, like I said, needed coffe before responding. My complete and not understanding mode gauge was turned up to 11. With coffee it is dialed down to 9. When I has coffee and vape dialed down to 1. Everything gets much clearer after those events happen.

While I canā€™t answer this for sure, I doubt it very seriouslyā€¦ that would be a lawsuit just waiting to happen. I am sure they would label the product with warning labels.

1 Like

I just opened the cap, and on the inside of the cap it says ā€œ48 VGā€ written by hand with a marker, which has made me believe that I received what I ordered and that this is how they send nicotine.
As long as the nic is there, I couldnā€™t be happier to see that this is the way they send it.
I have sent them an email, Iā€™ll post their reply when I get it.

1 Like

I have heard of some vendors doing that, it may have been @Nicotine_River. It may have been a border issue.
email them at Info@nicotineriver.com or call them at 805-791-3304 they should be back at work Monday putting all my goodies in a box :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

I already emailed them, thanks.

1 Like

All the nicotine Iā€™ve gotten from Nicotine River has always come in a bottle clearly labeled as nicotine with the base and the strength hand written. Iā€™m in the States so it may be different for orders outside the US.

1 Like

Nic river have responded to my email and they told me that this is how they send nicotine internationally.
Which is great for anyone not in the US, as it greatly reduces the chances of issues with customs.
They also answered on a Sunday, so great customer service from Nic River.:+1:

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve been pretty partial toward NR and their NICā€¦ itā€™s Alchem and itā€™s clean (many moons ago Alchem was tops but then slid down a spiral and had to regroupā€¦ but that they did and theyā€™ve earned my biz back)ā€¦
Anyways what I like about NR is that they donā€™t dilute their VG NIC with H20ā€¦ ECX on the other hand does dilute their VG NIC with distilled water :sweat_drops: (for some people this is a good thing but for me I donā€™t like it)ā€¦
Not sure where this fits into this thread but itā€™s a nugget of info that maybe helpful, the next time your shopping for NICā€¦
Not to say diluting VG is something thatā€™s Taboo, itā€™s just that Iā€™d rather be the one doing the deed and I like diluting VG with PGA or a good liquor of my choiceā€¦

1 Like