Nicotineriver.com Nic

I will try and do this before the month is up :slightly_smiling:

Thank you!

1 Like

i would like to understand thisā€¦fell like explaining it?

1 Like

Canadian? I donā€™t see Canadian though. Maybe if itā€™s a Canadian IP you would see it.

1 Like

ok, i got itā€¦the currency CADā€¦the option is there at the top of the screenā€¦i was thinking some weird shit like auto CADā€¦derp, lol

1 Like

Yep, CAD = Canadian $$.

2 Likes

Happier than a jewish kid on hanukkah morning.

2 Likes

Question. Say Iā€™m going to buy a liter of nic. Should I freeze the majority only pulling it out when needed to refill a smaller bottle, or is it safe to leave that nic in a dark place without freezing it? I am sincerely worried about having nicotine in my freezer where food is even if itā€™s wrapped tightly. I figured you had the knowledge? Yes I followed your link and read that information, but Iā€™m not going to buy 20 gallons, since I mix for myself.

1 Like

Good stuff!

Thank you very much for your order and have a good week!

2 Likes

Definitely put it in the freezer if you are buying that much. Get some amber glass bottles to transfer it in and then put each of those in freezer bags. Personally I double up the freezer bags.

If you have the nic in multiple glass bottles, you wonā€™t be exposing all your supply to oxygen when itā€™s time to refill your squeezer.

Good idea to just transfer a small amount to your squeeze bottle like you mentioned.

This is just my opinion. Hope it helps.

2 Likes

It doesā€¦ guess Iā€™m on the hunt for big amber bottles LOL

1 Like

Donā€™t forget about Ebayā€¦ Good chance youā€™ll find them cheap and free shipping.

1 Like

I just received an order that included 48mg nicotine in a VG base, the bottle is marked Vegetable Glycerin with no mention of nicotine. The inside of the cap says ā€œ48 VGā€ written by hand with a marker (took me a while to discover that).
Iā€™m assuming that this how Nicotine River send their nicotine internationally and not that there is a mistake with my order?
It would be nice if someone could confirm that my assumption is correct.

1 Like

My guess would be they used the wrong bottle for your nic since they wrote your nic content on the bottle. I would email them to make sure, but personally I would assume what you have is nic. Iā€™m pretty sure my bottles from them said nicotine, but itā€™s been a while.

edit: just realized you said you are outside of the US, so maybe they do that to avoid any issues.

1 Like

Yeh, I too thought that it might be to avoid any issues when sending it internationally, thanks.
I have emailed them, but thought Iā€™d ask here too as Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not the first to order nicotine from them internationally.

1 Like

Now that I think about it, Iā€™m positive my bottles always say Nic Select on them. Theyā€™re good at responding to questions, so Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get your answer soon.

1 Like

The picture you uploaded above shows that your bottle says nicotine, but as we both thought, it may be when they send internationally that they do what I mentioned, which as far as Iā€™m concerned is great.
I did only order 150ml, so maybe that has something to do with it too.

1 Like

lol duhā€¦ i forgot i posted that. good catch.

1 Like

I have tried others and nothing compares to Nic River. Not selling them just giving my opinion on this topic. It is clean and not peppery like some have mentioned. I have always used them after I sampled them. It is clean and I tell people to try them if they have not and judge for yourself. I also like the prices on the selection of liquids they do have. Just my two cents.

2 Likes

Nic river have already responded to my email and they told me that this is how they send it internationally.
They also answered on a Sunday, so great customer service from Nic River.:+1:

4 Likes

Sneaky sneaky. But probably a good idea to keep things from getting stale and yucky in customs.

2 Likes