NicotineRivers new line of flavors

it was recently brought to my attention that NR is releasing their own line of flavors…3 have already been released. I bought 2 right away ( i passed over the third as i’m not much of a grape vaper) and proceeded to mix up a couple of testers.
here’s what i have:
GOLDEN EYE: Sour and sweet Mangoes mixed with delicious fruits! The perfect combo for any fruit lover!
Suggested starting percentage: 2-3% and adjust to taste.
STRAWBERRY BISCUIT: Delicious Strawberry Biscuit with Creamy notes! Reminiscent of Strawberry Pocky Sticks!
Suggested starting percentage: 6% and adjust to taste.

i personally mixed my testers a bit higher than the suggested values.I mixed the Golden Eye at 5% and the Strawberry Biscuit at 8%.

They have only been steeping a few days, but my initial taste test was very nice. The Golden Eye gave me exactly what it states…sweet and sour mango with additional fruit. I really really like the way this tastes. The initial taste test was a bit mild, but steeping may alter that. The Strawberry Biscuit was a nice creamy strawberry with a hint of biscuit. Again, i like the way this is starting
I’m excited to see what happens to these flavors as they lie in steep. i will report back when i have pulled them from the dark and given them a thorough vaping.
i encourage any and all to add to this thread and give @Nicotine_River the feedback they have requested.

9 Likes

Awesome! :smiley: I need to get the strawberry biscuit. I love strawberry pocky!

Looking forward to hearing more on these. Good on NR.

4 Likes