NicRiver One-On-One

Does anyone know if the Nicotine River One on One flavors are a one shot type product? I spoke to someone in Customer Service and she didn’t know for sure but because of the name she thought they were.
Thank you.

2 Likes

no, they appear to be single flavors located in our database. Dont forget your codes Nicotine River - 15% OFF ALL FLAVORS! Gl to u!

6 Likes

I don’t personally think of them as one shots, they have few decent flavors. Marshmallow Vanilla has made it into some of my savory recipes. Sugar Cone is a hit or miss, I like it but don’t use it often but that may change as NR prices are better, may have to try is more. I know Cream (Milky Undertone) is somewhat popular but never found a lot of use for it myself. Strawberry sour belts is a decent flavor, I could do without it but don’t mind having it. Disappointed OoO Sugar Butter Cookie is not in the NR lineup, use it for a savory butter aspect in a few recipes, not essential but I do really like it.

4 Likes

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?q=(ooo)&sort=num_recipes&direction=desc
OOO is just your normal flavor company. They have both simple and complex flavors and I’m sure you can use a good few of them as single flavors to get a proper juice.

5 Likes

These are on my list. Think I only saw one on the site.

OOO Vanilla Custard Cheesecake
OOO Cornbread
OOO Powered Sugar
OOO Sugar Cone

3 Likes

I have this one and like it.

3 Likes

What percentage for the OOO flavors? Thank you.

2 Likes

@rvenneman

Did some testing…

2 Likes

Only have notes for using Vanilla Custard Cheesecake @ 1%-1.5% for a mixing range

The median for the flavors on the recipe side is below. Maybe some else has experience using these other ones. Like @SessionDrummer Has in his notes

Vanilla Custard Cheesecake OOO
Average mixing quantity: 2.2%

Cornbread OOO
Average mixing quantity: 3.5%

Powered Sugar OOO
Average mixing quantity: 1.9%

Sugar Cone OOO
Average mixing quantity: 2.7%

1 Like