NicVape Discount code?

Does anyone have a discount code for Nicvape? I can only find an expired old one. TYIA

1 Like

Maybe @JoJo knows, she wont be around until the morning tho. See if we can summon them, @NicVape are yā€™all still around?

2 Likes

Not that I know of and I havenā€™t seen them in awhile. :slight_smile: Iā€™ll email them.

2 Likes

go to www,nicvape.com and go to the news and deals page. they have several things going on right now

4 Likes

Thanks for the replies all. Special thanks to jojoā€™s reviews which grew my order from 1 to 20 flavors lol.

Thanks Dan I put my orders into 4 of their specials

4 Likes

Ive got two on my list that i want, no, need to try. Honey Crisps and Honey-Vanilla. Let us know how you like them!

3 Likes

Will do Ken. I know i got the honey crisp, but not sure about the honey vanillaā€¦ I think i was afraid of the ā€˜smellā€™ comment

2 Likes

Youā€™d probably like their honeys. Iā€™d say the honey vanilla is somewhere between TPAā€™s black honey and NicVapeā€™s Real Honey, which is only slightly less offensive to me than Flavorah honeybee. Iā€™m not crunchy enough to like ā€œrealā€ local honey I guess. I like the stuff that comes in the bear, and thatā€™s more what TPA Black Honey and FA Honey taste like to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Real honey that you eat has this weird not quite floral, kind of musk? thing that I think NicVape captures a little of in the Honey Vanilla, but more so in the Real Honey. Real Honey has definitely got that clover and beer thing going on. I mean, you gotta admit real honey does kinda smell like pee and green stuff. I donā€™t know what possessed humans to want to put it in their mouths in the first place.

1 Like

I might be one of only 5 people in the universe that love that stuff. So gud!

Some does, it all depends on what kind of flowers the bees visit.

No i will not admit such a thing! But my wife definitely agrees with you. Turn on the naughty part of your brain for a moment, my wifes name for honey comes from that region of the brain.

1 Like