No longer allowing duplicate recipes

13 Likes

Exactly!!!

2 Likes

That would be why the median is there the high values wont throw the numbers out as much

9 Likes

Having some data analysis would be cool for that purpose. Maybe a percentage range by popularity of recipe. Not sure it would make much sense though. Or a 2d heat map of date/popularity with percentage as colour to see clusters.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll just ask you and the pro here for any new flavors I get where I dont know where to start. :smile:

I was thinking about a new mixers & buyers.

But for now Im just counting on my own testingā€¦ Heres my latest test batches steeping.

3 Likes

You can ask me or the pros. Definitely not a pro

3 Likes

Currently running tests on the ā€œHIDE ALL DUPLICATE RECIPESā€ script :slight_smile:

People who favorited a dupe will find that they have a new favorited recipe.

People who rated a dupe will find that they have rated the original recipe as well.

You can no longer set a single flavor recipe public. I will also be HIDING all single flavor recipes.

Hopefully I can push this out tomorrow when the natural load of the server is lower. It takes a TON of time, since itā€™s a very resource intensive script.

Right now it looks like ~15,000 recipes will be hidden.

17 Likes

Single flavor test from sessiondrummer would be hidden then?

1 Like

All recipes consisting of just one flavor would be hidden on the recipe side - You can still fill out suggested single flavor % and write flavor notes - Thereā€™s no need for a recipe for that :slight_smile:

8 Likes

jesus%20face%20meme

113k recipesā€¦down toā€¦ 40k :smiley:

Really cleaning out the closet from the very back. WOOO

(In all actuality, this is a blessing that Iā€™ve been looking forward to for a while.)

7 Likes

Huh? Itā€™ll go from something like 113k to 97k :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I donā€™t care what everyone says about you Lars, I think youā€™re A-ok :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Jester, Jester, whale whale whale, what do we have here?
epic%20face%20spiderman

2 Likes

There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who canā€™t.

Sorry, @DarkJester89, couldnā€™t help it.:wink:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.