Non-vaping use of concentrates

Was curious if you ever used your flavorings elsewhere. I remember an episode of DIYORDIE, he was talking about how he added some to his coffee but I can’t remember exact details.
I have some flavors I probably wont ever use up in recipes but was curious if you guys ever used it for water enhancers or coffee. Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

I have never used them for anything other than flavoring my liquids but curious about the replies to this one… They are food grade flavorings so safe for consumption

I have used a drop or two of flavoring in coffee. A little does go a long way. A friend of mine also uses some flavorings for pancake mixes etc.

1 Like

Some interesting uses here

2 Likes

ive tried some cap flaves to flavor water but never turned out well

1 Like

2-3 drops of Rich Cinnamon FLV in your pancake syrup (per plate). I don’t even like cinnamon that much, but dayum!

1 Like

That is their main use, they are not specifically designed for vaping. Cooking, drinks etc is what they actually work best in :wink:

1 Like

I added some Peanut Butter (TPA) to a batch of peanut butter cookies. Use it like Vanilla extract (teaspoon?)

My best use of unwanted flavours is in frosting for cakes and cookies.

1 Like

I’ve flavored some rott gut vodka I had in the freezer for 6 months with it.

2 Likes

I added like 8 drops of Banana Ripe to my Krusteaz Belgian Waffle mix. Waffles came out nice, with a hint of banana. Actual bananas would have probably been better, though - and cheaper.

3 Likes