Norseman’s Review on the Ammit MTL RDA from Geek Vape

I received this Ammit MTL RDA free of charge directly from HealthCabin for the purpose of this review. Regardless of this, it will not color my opinion on this review in any way, shape or form.

Packaging
This came in the known Geek Vape transparent plastic box that we have seen so many times before. The Ammit sits on the left in a cut out, and to the right, under a cover, you will find the goodie bag as well as an extra long 510 drip tip.

The RDA
It is a 22 mm, 2-piece single coil RDA and the first impression is that it is as well made as the rest of the products I have reviewed from Geek Vape. The machining is real nice and it is well put together.

The deck is made for single coil use and it has two posts sitting on one side of the deck. On the other side you find the airflow coming up underneath and from the side. It is really easy to build on and it is just as easy to position the coil to get the most flavor out of it.

I put a 3.5 mm ID fused clapton in it and it fits without any issues at all. I think it might be possible to put a 4 mm ID coil into it s well without pushing your luck.

It has a top airflow design and Geek Vape calls it a 3D airflow that leads the air from the top to the bottom, goes through the deck and comes out on the side and underneath the coil. This means that you got a dual layer barrel which helps out keeping the RDA cool on the outside. And I gotta admit that it seem to work as they intended.

The top cap together with the airflow ring is press fitted onto the barrel in order to make it one piece. The airflow ring rotates easy enough to make it easy to change, and it has 5 airflow holes in different sizes. And on one side of the airflow ring you find a single hole and on the other side a cyclops styled hole.

These options make it even easier to find the preferred setting. The cyclops hole will allow you to utilize all 5 air holes or less, in order for more air to enter the RDA, and the single hole can be used to only use one of the 5 air holes to restrict it even more.

The O-rings does also work as intended on the Ammit and they hold the barrel snug and firm in place. The same goes for the O-ring that holds the drip tip.

So how does it vape you might wonder? What can I say… It does work really well and I do get good flavor out of it and I had a nice time while using it for the review.

Assessment
All in all a well machined RDA. It delivers on flavor and it is easy to change the airflow. It is easy to build on, as well as to wick. For the MTL vapers out there I think it is a given addition to their MTL collection if they are in the market for a new Atty.

Can I recommend it to others?
If you are someone that really like vaping on MTL devices I certainly will. It is a good MTL RDA which deliver on flavor and it’s got a multitude of airflow settings to give you different MTL draws as well as a restricted DTL draw. And as with most Geek Vape products it is priced fair so it won’t blow a hole in your wallet.

Pros
Machining
Easy to build
Good flavor
Squonk ready
Multiple airflow settings
Hybrid safe
O-rings
Able to DTL and MTL vape on it

Cons
A bit small juice wells

Parameters
Width: 22 mm
Height: 26 mm without drip tip
Silver, Black, Gold, Rainbow, Blue, Violet and Gun Metal

Package includes
1 x Ammit MTL RDA
1 x Extra long 510 drip tip
2 x Coils
1 x Squonk pin
1 x Extra small drip tip
3 x Spare post screws
1 x Geek Vape tool
Spare O-rings

You will find it here
Ammit MTL RDA for $31.90 at the time I wrote the review.

Thanks for reading this far and Vape on!
Norseman
My Instagram

10 Likes

Thanks @Norseman I think I will have to consider this one now. Great review.

2 Likes

Most welcome. If you are into MTL vaping i don’t think it will disappoint you.

1 Like

Yes I am, so will need to consider it. I have the Berserker MTL RDA, and it hasn’t blown my socks off to be honest.

3 Likes

Whats good for me might not be good for you and vice versa i guess.
Did you try the Savour MTL RTA? That is a good MTL RTA and it is well made.

1 Like

interesting little thingy priced right, i don’t see why not.
thanks for a good in depth review :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks bro :facepunch: It’s a nice little chucker for MTL vaping no doubt.

1 Like

Thanks for this one, bro :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Most welcome bro :+1:

2 Likes

Another great, revealing review @Norseman, thank you.

1 Like

Thanks man, much appreciated.

1 Like

No i haven’t, I’ll look into that one too then, thanks :+1:

2 Likes

Another great review from the Norseman!! Thanks man!!

2 Likes

@Tworrs Most welcome man.

@Eddiepraysforpeace Thanks for the comment man.

3 Likes

Nice review @Norseman it is a nice little bf rda.

As you note for MTL it works a treat.

2 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

I like restricted DTL, I even routinely close my air to 50% on my tanks, I had wondered if something like this might be right for me. Also the smaller drip tip would lessen spitback! Of course i’ll have to wait for the price to settle some, then get permission from a higher power (wife) to get one.
Thanks for a great review of this device.
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man. It’s hard for me to say if it is for you or not, but what i can say is that it does deliver on flavor and that it is restricted as a DTL atty. It is made out to be a MTL device so i guess it might be restricted enough for you. Have fun with it when you get it.

1 Like

Heh G-Fog, You must grab one of these, especially if ya make MTL juice! Yer Captain was very surprised on its delivery, I’m more DL these days but this could change me back! She could do both, but my word would be pleasant. :slight_smile:
@Norseman. Nice review. Have you seem this perform on a sqounk box?

2 Likes

Thanks man. I barely own any regulated devices so i must say no, i haven’t seen it perform on a Squonk Box.

1 Like