Norseman's Review on the Goon 1.5 from 528customs

Thanks dear

1 Like

The very reason why I do not like it.

2 Likes

I finally figured out how to like the 1.5, I put the inner sleeve from my original with the holes in it into the 1.5. Itā€™s still meh, because I love my white short cap for my OG Goon, which brings me closer to my coils and tastes magnificent. Canā€™t use my white cap in the 1.5 though.

1 Like

I must say that i do like it despite the fact you canā€™t set the airflow any way you want and that is mainly due to the fact that i always rock my rdaā€™s more open. Restrictive airflow isnā€™t really my thing.

1 Like

Thatā€™s one way to do it. I think 528customs should have sold it with 2 inner sleeves, one for dual coils and one for single coil, that would have been awesome and made this one really good.

Right on, I get it.

Personally, I like a restricted hit, and not being able to tighten my draw, drives me insane.

oh well, to each their own eh?

1 Like

Damn, really like the look of the 1.5 over my og Goon but since there so close performance wise I would have to get one to satisfy my vanity :crazy_face:

Great review though, must resist, keep wallet closedā€¦namastayā€¦in bed

1 Like

I still havenā€™t built Mine but after reading Your reviewā€¦ Iā€™ve got an itch to pull out My wire and create something beautiful for it! Thank You Sir!

1 Like