Norseman's Review on the OBS Cheetah II

I was wondering about this, definitely had my interest but now it has moved on to my shopping list after reading your review. Great stuff and thanks for the informative review!

2 Likes

Thank you for the comment. Would be interesting to hear what you think about it so PM me your view on it when you tried it out.

1 Like

Will do bud, the ECC show is this weekend and if it is there at the right price I am gonna scoop one up. Really want to see the blue one in person, that’s the one I have my eye on.

2 Likes

You should be.

1 Like

First off, great review. Personally the Cheetah II has become my go to RDA. I’ld say that a squanking pin is a bit of a con, but I rarely squonk myself, so it is forgivable in my opinion. I did have an issue with one of my O-rings being a little lose. I think it might have been a manufacturing mistake, either wrong size or overly stretched. Whatever the cause, it was easily remedied. For me the biggest, and most likely only real, con is no single coil air flow. Sure most of the time I go with dual coils, but it’s still good to have single coil as an option.

All said I’ld say the Cheetah II is another OBS win.

2 Likes