Not sure what to do about a buddy's wife's recipe she wants!

“she likes fruity candy flavors mostly, she said surprise her with your best fruity flavor”

“she doesn’t really care too much for cream, she used to have a strawberries and cream that she liked a lot”

This should explain it all. Unfortunately I’m heading to bed but wanted to post this before I forgot. Will reply to all in the morning. I’m lost as to what to even think of making. Never done candy flavors before

2 Likes

Try my “WTF Custard?” Its not heavy custard or cream but lots of candy fruity flavor. Personally i think of fruity pebbles cereal my girlfriend said it reminded her of the way the mouth spray liquid candy stuff is hah

1 Like

Just to give you a few ideas.

Do a straight simple kiwi marshmallow and cream vape.

Then a second bottle with 2 strawberrys added. Hmm. Ripe SB tpa and strawberry FA maybe.

Then go over the top with the carnage recipie connected to Lars tag. I played with the strawberry and other flavors. Works out really good and easy to make.

The issue with strawberry and cream is strawberry is so subjective. You have to vape 15 different mixes to find the one you like. And you may be the only one who likes it. That’s why the shops weight it down with surclose.

3 Likes

whats then deal with commercial juices and sucralose , i always hear that there is alot of sucralose in those juices but before diy my coils werent getting toasted like they do now maybe its the clean rooms just wondering the difference

1 Like

Coil quality has gotten better. More shops mix with less or no surclose. But it always seems like when someone hands me the bottle to smell it I smell the weight of sweetness.

Outside of that. Well some juice just kill coils anyways like the popularity of custards, coffee, fancy pants tobacco’s

I made an orange coffee cocoa vape. Yup, killed my coils and Cotten. Really. A 15ml bottle it’s time to clean up. So for those mixes I’ll vape something else on my build first and when the build is close to being done in goes the coil killer.

2 Likes

If she like’s fruity but not creamy then try an Orange with Ecto Cooler, I have a recipe that I sell quite a lot of

I have at least 1 tank with this in all the time, really nice in the morning :grin::+1:

1 Like

This sounds exactly like me when I first started vaping. I wasn’t into anything creamy or custardy. I’d make her a couple of really simple fruit mixes that are bright and clean. I honestly wouldn’t even bother with anything that had an up front cream flavor in it. Maybe start with a peach recipe (if she likes peach…might want to verify that), I think @JoJo has a peach rings recipe…? Or a nice berry mix if you have one of those that you like.

2 Likes

OK so yeah she’s not big on the custards. And since we all learn as we go I was in a pickle trying to figure out something to make…lol. I have juicy peach. Essentially I’m gonna have to put in an order for flavors. I have a lot of creams as that what I like and seems like everything I make is either vanilla, custard, cream,marshmallow. If u look at my elr page my stash is public. I know she’s wanting to try key lime pie. Was thinking maybe a cereal flavor but most those are heavy on the cream. And I have yet to do any real fruity/candy flavors.

I need to find all you on elr and follow all u guys

1 Like

wait, I may have just the thing, 1 sec I need to find it, sounds like it’s right up your alley…

1 Like

If she likes lime, I have a mix called Michael Banks that I’m totally loving!! After a good steep (at least a week, two is better) it’s really smooth and almost candy-like.

2 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/67861

1 Like

Realized I need more fruity flavors. Need some watermelon…berries…and many others…lol.

1 Like

Here it is if you wanna take a look. http://tjek.nu/r/66wq

1 Like

I may be blowing anther 50 on flavors today. I want it all I tell ya…lol. @Pugs1970 ecto cooler one sounds amazing too… I like orange dreamsicle…so that’s up my alley…so what’s that kinda taste like vapeymama? Seen cactus in there…never tried that

1 Like

One second is up…jeopardy music countdown up.

1 Like

I was going for a lime cordial with that one. The marshmallow and amber smooth it out a bit, and the cactus just adds a nice juicy pop.

1 Like

I made this and as soon as it was ready it was sold! and I tanked a lot of it, it is sublime, I can’t remember where I saw the original but I adapted it slightly with the INW Lime and sugar cookie, one of my all time favorites, I call it ‘Key Lime Cookie’ …I recommend :+1:

Key Lime (TPA) 1.5%

Lemonade (Flavorah) 4%

Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA) 2% (I used INW Lime)

Marshmallow (FA) 1%

Super Sweet (CAP) 1%

Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2%

Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 2%

Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1%

Sugar Cookie (cap) 1%

4 Likes

Yep I’m ordering flavors today. I want to try it for myself…lol

2 Likes

You guys are evil…:slight_smile: making me spend my hard earned money to satisfy my taste buds…lol

3 Likes