Not turning out as expected

Can anyone help me out with recipe’s that doesn’t quiet turn out as expected, keep wasting nicotine which as you know is expensive part of the recipe can you add the nicotine once you’ve steeped,or tested, or what ever you do, and are satisfied with the end result any advice appreciated Jeff

4 Likes

You could mix the nicotine after your mix is steeped. One thing to focus on, it need to be shaken thoroughly before vaping.

10 Likes

Would help if you posted one of the mixes and mentioned what particulars you weren’t satisfied with.

10 Likes

Thanks much appreciated as you can no doubt tell relatively new to this but really enjoyed the challenge of mixing flavours which suits me regard’s Jeff

5 Likes

Just finding my way around this site not been keeping records up-to-date going to be keeping them in the future thought I new best I was wrong but looking into it properly now in the past thought a bit of this a bit of that it’d be OK wrong again.found out there’s a art to this and it takes time to learn.Regards Jeff

6 Likes

Hi @Seth16, the nicotine can be added after but I find it changes the taste. I always add nicotine when mixing as it also seems to help with steeping, but others may have more information regarding this.

8 Likes

All advice taken on board as I’m a newbie but learn pretty quickly thanks for the time you’ve taken to help me regards’ Jeff

6 Likes

Test with small batches to waste less. When you get one you know you like make a larger batch. Start simple, use only two or three flavors.

10 Likes

Small batches means 10 ml. Keep nicotine level lower than normal. You’ll still get the effect of it without wasting too much.

Also, if you like a recipe after 10 ml, don’t go nuts and mix 500 ml. Try 30 ml next, then up more.

13 Likes

Sounds Good advice thank you regards Jeff

5 Likes

Thanks for the time taken Good advice Jeff

5 Likes

…but your name is Seth?

7 Likes

Or is it Jeff !?!
Only the Shadow knows :skull:

6 Likes

Seth Jeff kind of has a ring to it. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Could be roleplaying a speech impediment too I guess, which is a really hard word to say if you have one

4 Likes

My name is Jeff
Nick name Seth

9 Likes