Not Vape related--- need recipe for bisquits and gravy

And while we’re at it anyone have an authentic chicken mole recipe, my ex threw mine out cause it was in Spanish and she thought I was hiding something from her.

Hey, it’s good. That’s all I’m sayin. :wink:

1 Like

Love chicken mole. My sis makes one with cocoa powder and peanut/almond butter. I need to get the recipe from her. Now I want biscuits and gravy AND mole. You guys are diet dangers! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No powdered here either, all of it would have set there till hell froze over that stuff was nasty.

1 Like

Just got done eating and damn that hit the spot… Thanks sister you must be a mighty fine cook :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh, did you follow my “recipe”? All the thanks goes to my mom for that!

2 Likes

Yes I did and it was very very good.

2 Likes

Awesome. Glad you enjoyed it! I had baked chicken and salad. Ugh. This low carb thing is booooooring. Lol

1 Like

this is the recipe for a larger group.
1 package Jimmy Dean Sage Sausage
1 package Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage
Brown slowly so the crispies don’t get dark burnt
Remove the meat but keep a couple tablespoons+ of fat
add an equal amount of all purpose flour (as fat)…cake flour if you have …not bread flour
keep it medium low and fry the flour for a minute …not too brown, just to cook out the flour taste and scrap up the crispies a bit
Raise heat to Medium
Get your Dairy ready (cream works best, but Half&Half will do)
Get a 1/2 cup of cold water (tap)
Add cold water slowly and scrap/whip the bottom of the pan to deglaze sausage reduction (brown stuff)
the fried flour (roux) will start thickening quickly but this is where you prevent lumps and why you add cold water. Briskly whisk the thickening roux (get those lumps!) while drizzling in the water as it thickens.
Once the water is gone switch to adding Dairy and whisking. The bottom of the pan should now be clean.
Add just enough cream to get the right consistency slightly thinner than you’d like (it will continue to thicken a bit)
When creamy and lump-free add back the drained meat (no more grease required it will just float at the edges and not be appetizing)
the secret to professional white sauce is freshly cracked white pepper …salt likely not necessary …maybe a pinch (taste!)
To make it super good add a tablespoon of butter (not “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter”) …stir in as it melts …pour over BISCUITS

2 Likes

My stomach is talking to me right now… I mean out loud

2 Likes

Sounds Delicious!

2 Likes

2 Likes

The FDA probably classed them as vegetarian, it’s obvious they don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground :grin:

Now I want biscuits and gravy for breakfast, if I do that I won’t move out of my recliner all day and I’ve got things I want to do.

It’s all your fault @ozo

1 Like

You mean like my Kangertech is a tobacco product?

Well, here is the answer…if you are a PETA follower/donator

1 Like

Doesn’t PETA and POS mean the same thing? Seems that DA would also fit or even DF

1 Like

All synonymous

1 Like

Wish we could like multiple times would like this post till I ran out. lmao

You sure you’re not talking out your A$$ Same sounds almost just not as welcome. lmao

1 Like