?Notice Flavor Jungle?

I went on FlavorJungle’s website earlier & the prices were higher…, I looked around and the smallest bottle u can order is 30ml…, some brands the smallest is 120ml…

6 Likes

I noticed that the other day too. These days i dont buy a lot of 30ml+ sizes, it has to be something i really like. I used to buy a lot of 4oz and the vast majority of them were given away or tossed out. Except for custards, still buy those in 4oz.

Their prices are still a bit more than BCF, Van Custard CAP is 1.50$ more than BCF, for example.

8 Likes

It’s been that way for some time. I usually only shop there when I can’t find a particular flavor anywhere else.

8 Likes

Been a long time for me, last time i ordered they still had MF flavors. But pickins are getting slim with flavor distributors.

6 Likes

I know it. I understand nicotine and VG, but flavorings? Hoping things change, but I’m not holding my breath. Gotta feeling the golden age of vaping has long gone.

5 Likes

NO…WAH :cry: Well, maybe the first Golden Age but we have yet to reach the Age of Enlightenment. I know it’s coming but it might be awhile.

9 Likes

pretty soon you’re going to need to pool your money for a bottle of Yellow Cake, group buy for a 30ml. Just wait for it. It’s coming.

2 Likes

Hey Captain Bringdown why so negative?

3 Likes