Nude Nicotine Stevia 7.5%

I have also been experimenting with nude nic stevia. So far 1.20mg works well with 0.15mg cotton candy (TFA) in all of my fruity mixes. I will not use sucralose again!

3 Likes

Diy vapor supply - 10% stevia in pg, it doesnt separate at all even after refrigeration and it has a wonderful taste it is a standard in all my mixes at 1.5%, try it you wont be dissapionted

2 Likes

I feel like a black sheep saying this, but after using stevia for over 6 months, it almost seems to mute my mixes before I get the sweetness that I want from it. I donā€™t want to deter anyone else from using it, but am I the only one who is getting this result?

Probably just my sweet-greedy American palate, but I chase what I desireā€¦

5 Likes

I know stevia is popular but Iā€™ve never liked the taste in either food or vaping. Have you considered using erythritol? I use it in both food and vaping (altho I prefer xylosweet for food). Erythritol is sweet without the odd taste I get from stevia. You only need a small amount of erythritol to sweeten juice (try 2 drops in a 4 ml tank) and Iā€™ve not experienced any flavor muting.

2 Likes

Been playing with erythritol a bit since I figured out stevia isnā€™t for me. Still waiting to see how some mixes turn out, but it shows some promise. Currently using the 5% suspended in VG by Nude Nicotine. I wish they had a higher concentrationā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m using the same but from ECX. Iā€™m happy with it. I donā€™t foresee making any changes unless somebody makes a liquid with xylosweet cuz YUM!

2 Likes

Thank-you, I wasnā€™t able to figure out what was muting my mixes! Iā€™ve been using pyure stevia and within a short time, all I could taste was the sweetness. Iā€™m a beginner (5 months), so constantly learning more. Happy Holidays PentinešŸŽ„

3 Likes

Thx RainLove! Iā€™m going to order Erythritol

2 Likes

Just bought a pound of Erythritol crystals on eBay hereā€¦ Just mix with VG at desired concentration.

1 Like

You are welcome! I hope you like it as much as I do.

1 Like

Hi, I am using NN stevia also, but here is your trickā€¦use NN monk fruit also! In equal parts and you will have a perfect balance sweetness. I also have a sweet tooth. Both have high burn temps and do not clog coils. Monk fruit has zero aftertaste, but increasing the levels can cause an erythritol muting effect
They are simply very strong and less is better. I was making my own PURE organic monk fruit (Julianā€™s Bakery online) sweetener at 5% in PG. NN is stronger, and I listed in a recipe I posted before I even got the NN, because I could not list an ingredient that wasnā€™t from a vendor. Now that I have the NN and know that itā€™s stronger Iā€™m going to have to reduce the percentages asap! My stevia was also organic and absolutely pure (from Mood & Mind online) and I mixed mine at 2.5% So, Nn is super strong in comparison and I need to account for that also. The speakers that you find from stores I donā€™t care what they say on the label, they have fillers and you should not use them because they alter flavors like nobodyā€™s business. I got to get going now and correct that recipe before someone makes it and thinks that I suck! Sticking to NN thought, I canā€™t control how to mix a powder into a liquid consistently.

1 Like

I use their Stevia in PG and it is awesome, as long as I balance the sweetness with their monk fruit sweetener.

1 Like

Erythritol is a known recipe muter, in fact is used to help bring flavors down a bit. Please try NN monk fruit? It will not jump your coils and you need very small doses. True sugar taste zero aftertaste. If you try to choose used too much, it will start meeting your recipes just like erythritol does.

1 Like

Nude Nicotine.

1 Like

Considered and have it. It just doesnā€™t give me the sweetness I am looking for. The combo I am using of 40% NN stevia and 60%NN Monk fruit extract has been my perfect sucralose sub.

2 Likes