Nude Nicotine taking crazy long?

So out of curiosity @SessionDrummer, did @Nicotine_River beat NN to your house?

1 Like

Well Mr. Cutlass, funny you should ask. Indeed @Nicotine_River DID manage to beat the Nude Nic to my house. Hmmmmmā€¦

:slight_smile:

Good catch brotherā€¦

2 Likes

Me too. :pensive:ā€¦ it really hurt my feelings when my order was completely lostā€¦ or stuck to the bottom of someoneā€™s shoe, on that sticky note, which all of my info was written! :rage: Iā€™ve worked in the retail side of things before in a past lifeā€¦ shit happensā€¦ but, it does make one appreciate a company that has a tight reign on the pulling, order filling, and shipping department.

I would cut my wrists, shoot myself with a shotgun, and submerge myself in a tub of acid if I ever had to deal with retail/warehouse work ever again! :scream:

2 Likes

WOW! I was kinda hoping that was the case, not that i donā€™t want you to get what you ordered, but because i was one of the people that recommended @Nicotine_River, I really do hope they shine in the QUALITY department as well!

2 Likes

Well it appears as if you made a GOOD recommendation. Iā€™m always hesitant to BANG on a vendor, especially if there are circumstances that I donā€™t know about, LIKE perhaps, a BAS (Big Ass Sale) or something, and if that were communicated TO me (the customer) Iā€™d probably just deal with it. I get a LOT of staggered orders at times, and sometimes itā€™s easy to loose track of whoā€™s late to the party. I DO have to take SOME of the blame, as I should have called NN well beforehand, but I was too busy mixing, shipping juice, etc., and I canā€™t remember exactly what caused me to track my open orders, but it was about THEN, that I think I posted the other post LOL.

I donā€™t fear change, just BAD change, and honestly Nude Nicotineā€™s quality was really what hooked me. Doesnā€™t mean there isnā€™t OTHER quality product, but when you got something great, why mess with it. Well mess with it, I shall.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Vapors Tek works for me.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I get it there are products i use every day that i wouldnā€™t give up if i was paid, because i know what to expect and also because they check all the boxes of what i am looking for! I say itā€™s not about cost its about quality and customer service.

1 Like

Same here. A local guy who I used to buy from before getting into DIY used only NN. His juices were absolutely stunning and he was kind enough to let me pick his brain about the whole DIY thing as he was stepping out of the industry due to potential FDA issues. Learned a lot from him, and he did discuss in detail how and why he favored NN over many others. When I started DIYā€™ing, went right to NN and as expected, high quality products. Dabbled into a few others here and there, and many/most left me wanting, so I stayed with NN.

I think the NIC poll I ran a while back was actually very telling, as Iā€™d MUCH rather take advice, or polling data from people who DO DIY, as opposed to maybe a generic vaping site, etc. The people who MAKE IT, KNOW their sh!t IMO.

2 Likes

call them and speak to jake. Maybe that would help.

2 Likes

Het @SessionDrummer, I did email NN about your order and never heard back from them. Itā€™s a first and I gotta tell you, I wonā€™t be ordering from them myself from now on. In past orders with them, I havenā€™t had the kind of problems i am hearing here so I am not giving them the chance. I wonā€™t do buys with suppliers that have bad service or when they go bad. Thanks for the heads up with the threads.

4 Likes

@Beaufort_Batches I appreciate the help. Look, I donā€™t want to be ā€œthat guyā€ that is wronged by a company, then blows them up online hehe. Thereā€™s always ā€œa guyā€. Although clearly something is up at NN. And thereā€™s a whole host of issues that could explain it away, supplier issues, mega sale, lost a lab tech or two, mail server blown up, etc., etc.

I forget, but I think my order took 1.5 months to arrive give or take. Part of the problem was that I didnā€™t call until much later than I should have. Yes, yes, you shouldnā€™t HAVE to call, BUT, had I done that earlier on, might have sped things up, thatā€™s on me. Now I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on, and the order I did receive (Armor 2 NIC, PG/VG, Stevia, 60ml amber bottles), was packed just the same professional way it always it, NIC (Argon gas topped) looks just like every other order from them, so I donā€™t question the quality, just the shipping/time issues.

Like @R113 said, a phone call can (and did) sort it out for me.

2 Likes

Youā€™re not. Thereā€™ve been stories about this type of shit going on with them over the last couple years man. This is just the first time you have experienced it. Some of us have had issues with them from day 1. Thatā€™s why I looked hard and long into nic suppliers, as well as brands of nic before I purchased in volume. Even still, after having read the issues folks were taking about with NN, I still chose to give them the benefit of the doubt, and verify for myself. Thatā€™s why I did their free test sample to a couple different addresses. My results confirmed the recent experiences that were being shared, and that was well over a year ago!

It is what it is man.

2 Likes

I do love their nic but they mucked me around one time and it cost me a fair quid so i reluctantly crossed them off my list.

2 Likes

@woftam @Sprkslfly

4 Likes

I can tell you if I have not mentioned that NN did short me a 1000ML bottle of VG once but they did make it right, in a different way than is normal. Here is exactly what happened. Like I said, I was shorted a 1000ml bottle of VG. I messaged them the day I got my package and I received a message back the ā€œnextā€ day asking me to take a photo of the package barcode which I did. The next week I received another package from NN and upon opening the contents they sent me a 500ml bottle of PG and a 1000ml bottle of 100Mg Nicotine. My question is, how did that happen? When I messaged back I told them about it and they asked me if that would satisfy me and make us even. Well what would you do?

So now, since then all I have heard is that their mix ups are getting worse, packages are arriving later and later and itā€™s harder than ever to get a service reply from them. Yes they make a quality product but quality is only as good as your service. They are not ass holes or anything but I am beginning to wonder if they are doing more than simply vaping and making ā€œjust nicotineā€ in that huge lab.

4 Likes

I know this thread is old but just went thru a horrible ordeal with Nude Nicotine. My order has been orocesssing for over 3 weeks, contacted them twice and the promised they would ship that day. Lies. So I disputed the claim and will let my CC company get their money. Good product IF you are lucky enough to actually get it. Steer clear

3 Likes

@Tdifr62 I used to be a diehard NN fanboy, and placed countless orders from them, with only one snag. Talked to Jake a bit, things really got sorted out well. Sorry that you are having issues, as I canā€™t stand vape mail issues. Thanks for taking the time to post up.

Not trying to encourage or discourage anyone from them.

If this was a recent order, possible delays due to CA closings, COVID-19 or unrelated ??

1 Like

I would say yes tooā€¦ due to Ca closing everything down.
Go ahead and file a claim to get your funds back.

Even Nic River is down.

1 Like