Nude Nicotine with huge announcement!

Thanks. I just thought It’d be some weird bottle.

1 Like

Finally opened up my Nude Armor to see what it’s about. Argon filled with a self sealing stopper. Just pop the syringe in, turn it upside down, and draw your Nic. No air bubbles and bottle stays sealed. I’m sure any in the medical profession could describe it better for you. Here’s a pic.

2 Likes

Nice, but I wonder how much pressure would build up inside since you’re not putting much air in except what’s open in the needle. I’m no expert at all just wondering if the argon helps with that. Seems like an awesome idea if the pressure build up isn’t a problem. Hell if that works that’s awesome. Wonder how much life it adds to the nic since no exposure to oxygen.

1 Like

It wouldn’t - if anything it would be negative pressure, or vacuum :slight_smile: I actually think it will let in just enough air to fill the void, but probably mixed with the argon the oxidization would be minimal…

1 Like

You don’t even need to use a needle, they ship you luer lock syringes that fit in directly. Due to the vacuum produced, you can only get nude armor in 500ml or less. A cap goes over the special valve…but @Big_Benny_MI, you should not stick anything in there unless the bottle is turned upside down. I like the system and the nic a lot.

I also got the same newsletter and it was announcing that they were just receiving a large batch of the purest nice they had ever measured.

3 Likes

Wow, so it’s actually vacuum filled until it’s empty? That’s kinda cool!

2 Likes

Yes, it gets harder to draw from as you take more. They say the larger bottles cannot take the vacuum and break. That is why you can only get up to 500ml.

5 Likes

What are these? Got any pics? When I order nic for long term storage here in a few months I will be buying this.

1 Like

EDIT: This is inaccurate: It’s just a syringe where the needle screws on, as opposed to slides on…

This explains it better :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

But that just looks like a standard syringe tip. I am not seeing any taper. 6% would be pretty evident to my calibrated eyes LOL.

1 Like

Sorry about that, they are just luer taper. If you remove the female threads off a standard syringe you just have a longer tapered section sticking out. You poke that long taper directly into the fitting on the bottle. Thanks for keeping me honest @daath.

2 Likes

Here’s a visual.

2 Likes

I want that now!!! Do I wait or do I shop? Money burning hole I pocket but I want about 50 freaking flavours! 40% would be killer!

1 Like

TOP syringe is luer lock system ( fits IVs ) I have Never Seen this syringe in the medical field ever in the 11 years I have been a nurse . Where is this from ? Nude nicotine ?

Update: I see what’s going on there. Pretty cool vacuum container nice upgrade. I just bought a bottle and didn’t choose that mainly bc I didn’t see it. Next time !

2 Likes

Ahh, so that’s how that works. I had ordered extra syringes and they bundled them all together with no instructions for the bottle. Makes sense now. Am I doing it right now?

1 Like

Can someone tell me the different in nicotine ordered from say Wizard Labs and Nude Nic… I would pay a little more if there is a huge difference!!!

1 Like

Nude Nicotine has some pretty high quality nicotine. You can order a sample on their website and they will send it to you for the cost of shipping. It’s only 15ml, but it will give you an idea of what it’s like. That being said, I don’t use NN because it’s pretty expensive. I’ve used MFS mostly with a little Heartland, but Heartland has recently had some QC issues and peppery nic.

1 Like

Yup, that is the way you do it. Just withdraw the full syringe with the bottle upside down and you shouldn’t get any bubbles or anything. You just want to keep in mind that the container eventually has a vacuum on it and it will suck stuff into it if you are not careful. But the whole point is to completely exclude oxygen. I use almost zero nicotine, so this is worth it for me.

1 Like

NN uses a very high-end, albeit it standard, analytical chemistry machine to look at contamination of nicotine. Their standard product just looks at the bulk batches of NIC/PG/and VG that will be used to make your nic. However, if you would like they will analyze the particular custom batch that they produce for you and give you a report of all the little nasties hiding inside. That said, the whole point is that their stuff is a pure as you can get . They also sell the nude armor package, which excludes oxygen as shown in the picture above. Because I vape about 30ml of 4mg juice every 12 months I dont really care what I pay for nic. . .I vape for flavor, the nic is just when I need to stay awake.

Hope that helps. NN also have some interesting but pricey flavors. I intend to pick some up after I mortgage my house to pay my next ECX bill.

4 Likes

And it draws so much easier than when I was using the Blunt tip needle. Shocker, eh? :wink:

2 Likes