Nude nicotine!

Heads up they’re selling to retail again!

10 Likes

Not my first Choice but good to see them back …I have had to many orders that the Nic was questionable

10 Likes

@Ceferinooo Holy Shit, when did that happen ??? !!!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Not too sure a few days ago I checked to see the cost for Tfn and it showed they were selling to retail but without the announcement on the front page. Last night I checked again and they have the announcement. Hopefully more companies follow this path

5 Likes

Thanks again for sharing this @Ceferinooo.

5 Likes

Ordered from them years ago. Wasn’t too thrilled so I never ordered again. I could care less what they’re doing now.

9 Likes

I got some skank shit from them also.
Never again!

7 Likes

Wow, I guess I was the lucky one. Not only did I burn through countless liters of NIC from Nude, but I also had some really good luck with their “Armor” NIC.

3 Likes

@Pastorfuzz what did you get oxidized NIC ??

I used to draw mine into a syringe for Vape Mail because it was soo clean and clear.

Armor after 2 years …

I think I have another 500ml Armor that’s almost 5 years old now. I should check some, titrate it, and see what’s what.

5 Likes

Same here. It was my very first nicotine border in 2017. I was so excited to get mixing but my nicotine took damn near 3 weeks to arrive. When it finally did, that shit was really peppery. It almost turned me off on the idea of DIY (Not knowing any better, or that there was way better options out there). I got advice to order from Vaperstek and it was so much better. I never gave NN another shot.

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer mine smelled like wet dirt and was slightly brown in color when I received it.
It wasn’t the NicArmor, it was the cheaper stuff they sold.
That was a few years ago and that was the only order I placed with them.
Had the same thing happen with nic from River Supply 2 years ago also.
Both places did refund me in the end but it was a pain in the ass.
This is the reason I always broke it down when I received it to make sure it’s good.
How much would it suck to put unopened jugs of nic in the freezer and a few years later open it up for use and it smelled and looked like shit.

3 Likes

Almost vice versa for me…
I ordered a couple 120ml bottles from vapers tech & it was pretty damn harsh…
Then I ordered a bottle from NN & it was pretty damn good!, I picked up their classic custard while I was there & tht was some good shit as well!!

5 Likes

Purchased (NudeArmor)some way back and used one 250ml bottle of the three I think I bought. I’ll have to check but pretty sure I still have two full one’s left somewhere in my freezer. They have been hibernating now since 2016. I’m sure they are still good as I have recently used some “aged” nic from storage that I got from MFS back in late 2015 (still good). Back then I was purchasing 48mg/ml before I got comfortable handling100mg/ml. I was a newbie back then. I have to say that before 2020, I really never got any bad nic from the multiple sources I have tried. (MFS, VapersTek, Nude, River, Delosi etc)

Good to see them back, I’m sure they spent a lot on compliance. I’m not so sure that it was a great expenditure the way (bipartisan) legislature is handling vaping here. Perhaps they are trying to recoup that money now, the price of the commodity is exorbitant now, not due to manufacturing either. It’s not just them charging more either.

I’m glad I stocked up and save a hurricane ripping my house apart have enough to get by till …

3 Likes

I got some of that off nic batch from Rivers around the same time too. They made it right though. Really the only time I got nic I had to call and complain about.

4 Likes

I got some of that same batch from NR. One email, and they shipped out a fresh batch, pronto. The first batch is still in the bottom of the freezer, labeled ‘Skunk’. I won’t live long enough to use it for mixing, but might use it to spray on ant hills.

5 Likes

I bought a bad liter from River Supply and they refused to make it right. Never bought anything from them again. Don’t miss them at all.

4 Likes