Nudenicotine.com - GREAT disappointment!

Absolutely we do ship overseas! I apologize for the lack on communication and on my response time. FA flavors have been killing us since they came back in stock :slight_smile: What country is this in reference to for shipping?

1 Like

@Seekerom is the one in needā€¦Russian Federation i believe is what he said. (this is where he chimes in)
while youā€™re here, Grantā€¦new flavors in FA? my pet grooming business has been ridiculously busy lately, so i have very little time to mixā€¦but always looking!

I played an order on thursday 3/24 they shipped out my item on the 29 today. Better be receive either tomorrow or day after im disputing it. I can relate

I am so sorry to hear that this company which has had nothing but ā€˜rave reviewsā€™ is treating you so badly. I feel for your story and your distress. I googled to see if there was a place closer to you & found this: http://russia.tradekey.com/99-9-usp-nicotine.htm but I donā€™t know anything about them. They seem to want you to sign up before they show you much of anything on their siteā€¦ and it may not be a viable option but I felt the urge to do something. I wish you all the best. I was able to quit a 48 year smoking habit with vaping so I hope you succeed, too!

1 Like

thank you very much Donna!!! :))

Iā€™m grateful for your help!

2 Likes