Nutty smoothe Tobacco Recipe help!

Hello, this will be my first post and need advice from tobacco lovers. I have mixed many bakery recipes that were great but I am having a hard time making a tobacco for my wife. her favorite vape was called classic country by mountain oak vapors but I am way off mark here is what I have tried:

RY4 (TFA) @ 14%
Hazelnut (TFA)t @ 3%
Kona Coffee (LOR)@ 1%
Ethyl Maltol TFA @ 1%
Marshmallow (TFA) @ 1%
she could taste was the marshmallow but didn’t like this at all and all i can taste is hazelnut.
any help is much appreciated, My wife does not like pipe tobaccos or fruit tastes but I am about to place an order for flavors now because I think caramel may be good as well.

Also not as important but does anyone know of a great chocolate bar recipe I used to vape heavenly 7 by mountain oak vaper as my ADV Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I hear some people use Acetyl Pyrazine 5% PG by Signature (TFA) is this something i should try?
or
Tobacco Absolute 50% Liquid Concentrate

I recently purchased [ENYAWREKLAW] pistachio RY4 concentrate and I love it, my wife loves it too.

You can see my review of it here:

2 weeks minimum steep needed

1 Like

I have already made some of Waynes Juices and loved them all ao I may give this a shot I am placing my ordetr at ecigexpress thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

The juice I make for my wife’s ADV is Check cookies she loves it. She was using Jon Wayne by Uncle Junk, but it was a little to sweet for her. This is the final recipe after some trial and error.

1 Like

Thanks, I will try that as well just curious will black honey give a pipe tobacco flavor?

Your title made me instantly think of this recipe…

I really haven’t found a better toffee chocolate bar recipe than this one:

1 Like

Couldn’t really say, it’s more on the honey side than the tobacco side. I can tell you that my wife hates the smell of pipe tobacco but she can’t get enough of this. Needs about a 3-4 week steep minimum. The commercial juice this is closest to is BHTFV by miOmi.

Thanks so much, you are very nice, helpful folks! I appreciate this so much! My wife doesnt like her tobacco very sweet but I am going to try many different recipes that you guys post, Im filling my shopping cart up so I may even find flavors useful for my sweet tooth L) has anyone tried Chocolate Coconut Almond Candy Bar By Signature (TFA) I also added this to my cart as well.

1 Like

Hmmm. I do wonder if your ry4 tpa at 14% is alittle high. Just a thought.

Thanks, I am going to make at least 30 ml of each recipe as soon as I can, I will steep them all for 3-4 weeks as I do understand the importance of this process thanks again community!

1 Like

It is possible, but the weird thing is I cannot taste very much tobacco it has a very odd taste that is hard to describe.

I am not really the tobacco expert. I really only rock with ry4 FA and ry4 double tpa. I know of two experts that may be able to chime in @Kinnikinnick and @Josephine_van_Rijn

1 Like

It all depends on your personal taste. I know @Kinnikinnick’s wife loves her RY4 double at a high percentage and lets not mention the Cinnamon Red Hot, the woman’s throat must be made of something more resembling lead than anything organic :sweat:
Personally I’m not the biggest fan of RY4 although in certain recipes it is pretty good. I do love pipe tobacco’s and cigar quite a lot though.
It all comes down to experimenting with different types of tobacco and see what works best for you, nobody else can do that for you unfortunately. I could’ve saved myself quite a bit of money if someone could have told me what I liked.

1 Like

Thanks, I put in a large order, I am sure some of these recipes will work out thanks for all replys :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Alisa This recipe is amazing, I havent tested all of the recipes yet but I will post the results, thanks all who posted for helping out a beginner, all I do now is watch videos and mix! this is so addictive, Im sorry I cannot share my recipes (They are horrible, I have been overflavoring and being wasteful with my concentrates, I am gonna use these great recipes for personal vaping and maybe one day I may be able to try something original. I will post feedback on the other recipes as soon as i feel they have steeped enough. I honestly want to try out hazlenut in the Pry4 recipe but not sure how that will work out. Thanks again!!!

1 Like

You are so very welcome, @roy291 ! :slight_smile: Good luck in your endeavors with mixing~