October Mixing Anniversary

Okay, someone posted in a group to share the first DIY recipe you ever made and mine was in October of 2015. It definitely doesn’t seem like I’ve been mixing that long, but apparently I have. My very first recipe was Wake And Vape : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3290395/Wake+And+Vape

2.00% Butterscotch (FA)
1.00% Caramel (Caramello) (FA)
2.00% Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA)
1.00% Tiramisu (Booster) (FA)

Flavor total: 6%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/xh7T

10 Likes

That’s right around when I got into DIY juice making too. I didn’t make ‘my own’ recipes at all back then. I do recall one I’ve mentioned here before, a colossal mistake I’ll never forget. Mistook Malted Milk for malted milk balls, mixed it up at 20%, and got mozzarella cheese juice! Yikes!!!

5 Likes

This is an updated version of mine… the original recipe was created back in 2011-2012 made with a combo of lo and tfa flavors…

PS Happy anniversary to the Octobers… :slight_smile:
Mine is in May… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Oh wow, Phil! Some of the biggest failures lead to great recipes later on? Supporting here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I need to get all the Flavorah flavors would love to make this me, and white chocolate aren’t getting along well or any chocolate. I try to stay away from them now LOL

2 Likes

I have found flv chocolates are the only ones that do not burn… they age very well, you do not!! need much…
Start them all out at .2% and work up…

I have around 5 yrs of notes with flv… I just need time to get them all up on site…
What I have now is mainly from 2-3 yrs ago… and a few rants of flavor overload…

way I see it, if .4% of a flavor will work why would you use more?

4 Likes

I swore I’d never buy another chocolate … dang it I’ll buy some flavorah chocolate!!

2 Likes

eh… drop me a pm… will see if I can’t get some chocolates sent to you… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, I can’t compete with @authormichellehughes and @anon84779643, but one of the first-est ever saved recipes on ELR was a simple VC variant.

4 Likes

Don’t knock yourself SD…
it was apparently good enough for you to not only mix but vape it for at least a while, eh?? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hehe, I still DO mix it up from time to time. Per the OP, share one of the FIRST. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I rarely go back to mix favs… but when I do I end up with a desk full… :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve had trouble with Chocolates since the beginning! MF Dark Chocolate has been hitting it for me recently, though. 0.15% mixed with 0.15% Chocolate Fudge NF is really nice with some Ice Cream and Cherries. It doesn’t take much at all! But it does need a few weeks to bloom (although at 0.3% total, it isn’t bad after 3 days) I think that’s where I was messing up before. Accidental Overkill, even when I thought I was being conservative.

OP: This is my first saved recipe… I’m pretty sure I went back and cut some of the %s, but didn’t save the original numbers! But here it is! It’s not too bad, but that RF Cheesecake is better around 0.35% and I’d change a lot more if I remixed it now. Nice post!

4 Likes

Looks great! And hey you already beat me I have no idea how to add photo’s to my recipes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve almost hit the button on medicine flower a dozen times, and stopped myself LOL. I have a great blueberry from MF that was phenomenal, but I stopped making blueberry recipes.

3 Likes

:smile:

2 Likes

@authormichellehughes

3 Likes

You are my new hero!!!

2 Likes

My pleasure @authormichellehughes.

2 Likes