OG from ecf. Back from the dead

Both of those would only be China laziness short form for Ni200. Or you could wrap a coil and vape till it’s bone dry.
There was only ever 1 mod mfgr. that ever claimed Kanthal and Nichrome, any material actually and that was hohmtech mods, with the Hohmwrecker and Slice. Now they just do batteries and chargers.

4 Likes

Ill try these things out, hopefully i can find something that works out. Maybe im just not a rda type guy. Back in the day i was carto all day over atomizer. I could never get the good flaver in atomizers like i could with a boge in a nice lavatank.

5 Likes

I got a question, is there any way of transfering my flavor stash from ATF to ELR? If not whats the quickest way to add then here? I have like 4-500 flavorings.

7 Likes

@Ken_O_Where @Rocky02852 @SessionDrummer might be able to help you

See above question guys ty

5 Likes

I know there’s an Export feature on ELR but not sure about ATF as I don’t maintain a flavor stash there. You could ask on the ATF discord, I’m sure David would know :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Ok thanks. Theres no quicker way then searching for each flavor then hitting add to stash is there? Thats gonna take a long time to do.

5 Likes

Welcome to the ELR forum @STR8V8PING

5 Likes

Welcome! I was mlinky on ECF, mostly a REOnaut.

5 Likes

DIY and mod building have come a long way since your last stint, so you’re in for some exciting new developments. As for Boge cartos, they’re pretty hard to find these days, but there are plenty of other great options out there.

6 Likes

It def has but i guess not too much because some of my last custom builds were evolv dna12 mods

5 Likes

@STR8V8PING, hehe, I feel the pain every time …

4 Likes

Love the organization. I used to have a lot more then i have now. Probably had over 2000 back in the day. I was also a flavor tester for capella back then and had prob 5 revisions of ike 100 unreleased flavors.

4 Likes

“Organized” is a matter of debate @STR8V8PING. You still have any of the OG Double Choco ??

:slight_smile:

More never really makes it better, just harder to count, keep track of, and use. MOST times, that is.

4 Likes

It would probably be easier for you to add all to stash and then remove the ones that you don’t have yet.:rofl:

6 Likes

I dont have many flavors left from those days. My house got destroyed in a hurricane and i lost all the thousands of flavors i had. Sucks that some of those capella unrealeased versions were incredible. The cake batter they were working on at the time was not a cake at all but it was the best tasting merange i ever tasted. 100x better then any merage available.

5 Likes

Sorry that i missed this thread, i tired to reply earlier but the power keeps going out and the genny is at the folks until our garage is finished.

Welcome to ELR, or back. Hope you stick around and if i can ever help just holler.

PS: We also have a discord server and remnants of an IRC server too.

6 Likes

Thanks man

5 Likes

This had me thinking? Does Cap not make double chocolate anymore or changed the flavor.? I always liked cap double choco and was gonna order more on bcf but noticed they only have v2? Whats the difference? I do have a old bottle of the original.

3 Likes

They still make it @STR8V8PING, it’s just been V2-ified.

3 Likes

Is it as good as the old one i have

4 Likes