Ogre's Weird WarWolf

16 Likes

Great review man!

I really like the look of the mod, too bad about TC but considering it is only a single 18650 I would probably just run it power mode anyway in the 25 to 40 watt range.

How is it on battery life, is the board efficient?

3 Likes

Given the weird power production, I’m reticent to generalize. I get great battery life @ about 1.3Ω @ 25W, VW mode. Easily an all day battery life for me. In TC mode I have no idea as I abandoned using that. With a .5Ω build, VW it does better than the YiHi ML Class, but what doesn’t, lol. It’s also a little better than the DNA75C but that is a hog too. That’s about all I have to compare to in 18650 singles.

4 Likes

Is the weird power production noticeable while vaping?

2 Likes

Not in power mode. TC seems somewhat “faux” as the power setting and temperature setting seem to intermingle if that makes any sense. The signal is varying at a fast enough rate in VW mode to appear stable during a vape to the senses.

4 Likes

Thanks mate good reveiw loved the technical aspects withe graphs and what not even tho i had know idea what you were talking about :nerd_face:.
Also you can pick up a temperature gun off ebay pretty cheap these days might help with testing the temp control :+1:

1 Like

Hey another great review. You have a good presence for video and a nice looking lab for your intro …and a rippin’ outro (heh Groovy). I am a big HCIGAR fan and I have two DNA dual batt mods that have held up perfectly for a year+. This one has a great look for a single 18650. …would be good for mobility. I love HCIGAR build quality and design and I actually bought some HCIGAR vaping wire (.22ga SS) which is soft and easy to wrap.

The oscilloscope stuff is interesting and an interesting angle for reviewing gear …a deeper look. Maybe it’s better to leave some questions re: WTH? Makes the viewer think about it instead of just a knowledge dump …for purposes of a video it creates a connection …leaves some questions unanswered …creates discussion (comments!) …tickin’ all those YT boxes!

1 Like

Thanks! I need to do something for testing temperature for sure. I’ll check those out!!

1 Like

Wow! Really appreciate the critique! I with you on liking Hcigar. This one just has limitations.

2 Likes

Fab review, Ogre!! :tada:

1 Like

Thanks!.. again!,.lol.

2 Likes

Great review!! Thanks Ogre!! Just subscribed to your YouTube channelđź‘Ť A lot of good stuff on there!!

1 Like

Thank you sir!!! They are a hoot to do for sure.

2 Likes

Ogre, I’m loving your stuff man, please keep it up. :blush:

1 Like

Super happy your diggin it! Hope to do another pretty soon. I think Health Cabin is sending something.

1 Like

Picked up the WarWolf just based on your review and must say I really dig this mod. I have been really getting into MTL tanks and love how long it lasts at 20 to 25 watts. Comfortable as hell to hold and the build quality is real nice so far. Was just using it out on the road today and realized damn, I have been using this mod a lot.

Never really felt TC was important when vaping at 30 watts or below so haven’t even tried that yet.

Thanks for the review Sir Ogre, never would have bought without it :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you!, my human brother! As often, our thoughts the same. Cool little mod.

3 Likes