OgreVision Tesla 86 Punk

18 Likes

@SmilingOgre loved the review, your thoughts, and as always it’s never a bad time for Scope-Time. As I’m watching the video, I started thinking of my Provari’s. Keep them coming Walt.

6 Likes

Thank you my friend! I’ve never owned a Provari but from all that I’ve read they were a great device. I’ve got three Tesla’s now and they are all great performers. All a little on the hefty side but all with a solid build. I never feel like I need to baby a Tesla.

5 Likes

Did you weigh it? I have a Gorilla Tatics MERC that is a hefty 300g. Feels good in the hand.

Great review.

5 Likes

OooPs… Good catch! Just weighed it. 173g with battery. That Gorilla is a heavy little dude!!!

6 Likes

Great review, thanks. Thanks for your time and the peace love thing :smiley:

6 Likes

My pleasure Cosmic one! Thanks for chiming in!!!

5 Likes

Very good looking mod with solid performance from the sound of things!!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts in another excellent review!

I could actually see myself getting one of these!

5 Likes

Somehow I sense you would enjoy it. I think it would hit your standards of doing what it says it will do. Thanks for the comment brother! Appreciated.

5 Likes

Great Review! Thinking of getting that one for my collection.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m sure it would make a great addition to the family.

3 Likes

Your welcome, I’m still having a difficult time to work on reviews and even just getting on the PC, but I will be back soon I hope.

5 Likes

Lovely, just lovely! Thanks so much for reviewing this… I’m determined to have the whole Punk line one of these days. I loved my Mini Punk before she died (my fault, not the mods… she crashed onto ceramic tile 1 too many times). My guy loves his full sized punk. I really want to pick up this tube version, as well as the Nano, and get a new Punk full sized for myself. They’re just SO damned gorgeous. I don’t know why more mod makers aren’t pushing the envelope visually… there’s so many amazing options out there, and yet we see the same 5 form factors repeated, ad nauseum. Get creative, folks! lol Thanks so much for the awesome review.

4 Likes

“…and all that happy garbage.” Love it!
Nice review Ogre. And I’m still digging that scope you plug into!
Thank you sir.

6 Likes

I hope so. You do a real nice job.

4 Likes

Thank you! and, Yes, all good points. Love the nano and the 86. Both excellent mods. Telsa is doing a real nice job. Good brand to keep on the radar.

4 Likes

My pleasure brother. My little tribute to the 60’s. What the hell were we thinking?

3 Likes

Thanks @SmilingOgre

A smaller tube with circuits and nice etching Im in also! Hopefully sooner than later :wink:

3 Likes

Alright! Club Tesla! I really enjoy being able to turn folks on to a nice device. Makes my day!

6 Likes

All this publicity going on. Can you provide a link for this bad boy?

3 Likes