Oh Oh the irony!

I just love your heart TZ, everything you say and do comes from the very best place :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Every time TZ came up telling me I’ve got the wrong flavour, never argued, I know he’s trying to keep the huge DB clean, why idiots argue… don’t really know, somebody comes up to help you and kick his teeth? Idiots…
ATF has been taken over by Brendan? So what… bit late, innit? But do we need another calculator? Of course you might get a lot of views, a lot of wierd cookies and further to that I’m not paying to be an ATF member just to have more views, I hear now it’ll be free but won’t change much at the end is… not another one… Here and VCC are more then enough from my POV.
Somebody doesn’t like the notes because he doesn’t know how to sort notes, percentages, recipes and dates out and have his own idea about Cereal 27 or god knows what? Sooo what… sooner or later he might learn, maybe, maybe not…
This only confirms that FB or reddit are pretty useless…
Where’s the binbag and gloves?

9 Likes

Dan, with all due respect, I believe he does. We all have that right under the 1st Amendment. I believe you were being hyperbolic, as many are these days.

8 Likes

That was simply Dan’s way of showing his loyalties.

8 Likes

Ah, I don’t believe I’ve ever heard that. Ever.
My soon-to-be ex-wife would definitely beg to differ!

8 Likes

In relation to eLR, I should have said :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Now enough with the modesty old chap! Take the compliment and run wi’ it. :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

Of course, he has the right and as @TorturedZen I am being me and if he isn’t a member here and he goes off somewhere spewing his garbage about ELR then no he doesn’t GET the right. He might have the right but we took it back. Or at least I did. LOL.

Yes, I exaggerate a lot. I throw it in sometimes when I want the reader to pay attention.

7 Likes

Great word my friend. I am indeed a loyal person.

Dude, I’m sorry to hear that. Unless it’s a good thing, then I’ll just be… something else.

5 Likes

I think dude who wrote it was drunk.
Navigating on ELR is like going to the mall at Christmas time.
You’d better be smarter and more prepared than the others, because they let anyone in.

6 Likes