Oh WF Caramel Butter

How much I love you! Rich, smooth, sweet…easily the best caramel out there and fast becoming my favorite flavor. I could bathe in it and be in heaven. So…what other WF should I try? What is your favorite?

11 Likes

I like the WF Banana Puree, I’ve teamed it up in recipe’s with TFA Banana cream and produced a really nice banana top note at equal %'s. Also have used the WF Peach gummy candy. Taste is subjective, but those are my 2 WF Flavors I have used and like.

6 Likes

My favorites
Pixie stick candy
Roasted pecan & cream
Sour watermelon candy
Sugar cone
tahitian vanilla cream
Tangerine
I have a few more that I use often as well. Pick up a couple new WF with every order.

9 Likes

I’ve got some of the more unusual flavours (to the UK anyway) all at 3%

Snake Fruit - like a very sweet candy orange (sort of).

Soursop - Strong citrusy flavour you get in grapefruit and pineapple

Saskatoon Berries - Nice cross between a Blueberry and raspberry. good natural style sweetness.

Bumbleberry - Basically a nice mixed berries, similar to FA forest fruits but sweeter and not so artificial (I don’t like forest fruits btw)

Coconut Custard - Really nice creamy sweet coconut but needs 10% or more.

8 Likes

Really? I’ve been hunting down a caramel that would work for me and have never found one yet. They all taste burnt to me. TY for posting this. I’ll give it a try. Oh God, if this works I’ll kiss your feet like Jesus in vaping heaven.

3 Likes

That too? I also hunt down coconut and this sounds very nice. TY for the find.

3 Likes

Sweet Coconut by Flavorah is really nice if you like coconut.

4 Likes

Very helpful! Thanks for the post.

Would be even more helpful if shared in the WF tasting notes thread! :wink:
That way it’s not buried in obscurity.

5 Likes

Maybe. But then the OP wouldn’t have got an answer to his question.

4 Likes

Sorry! I should have said “additionally”.
ie:

“buried in obscurity” ended up sounding a bit terse, and that wasn’t intended! My apologies.

I did recall he asked for additional opinions on others! :wink:

3 Likes

This is a great thread as I have now collected quite a few WF concentrates but haven’t tried them yet,thank you for everyone’s input.
Another caramel that I have heard is great is made by Solubarome,that’s another one that I have and haven’t tried yet.

4 Likes