Ohmega Alpha BFT?

Does anybody know anything about this tank? I found a couple of sites that are selling it, but I’m not sure how reputable they are…
https://www.vaporworld.biz/mods/ohmega-alpha-30mm-bft-tank/

3 Likes

It amazes me how so many things out there are still to be discovered!!
I just bought both the 22 and the 30mm!!
Yippee!!
More new toys!
Thanks @Caddy!

2 Likes

In all this browsing, I also found out that the Triforce tank has a 30mm tank… Did you know this @pro_Vapes?

1 Like

I’m glad you like it @Whiterose0818! Where did you order it from? The link above? Let me know what you think of it when you get it! (if I can wait that long)

I ordered the 22 from your link and the 30 from vapethis

1 Like

@Whiterose0818 I’m not familiar with Vape this, could you post a link?

Vapethisecigs.com
Sorry I’m being so short…its bedtime

Holy crap, that’s a big mutha!

1 Like

B__ F______ T___
@Lostmarbles I’d like to buy a vowel, can I get a U? Lmao!

1 Like

Damnit man!

1 Like

I just received my first order from Vapor World on this Friday. I bought the BFT and the Kangertech 200W. Shipping time was delayed by 2 days. Not the company’s fault just crappy USPS. So far so good. I also have the 30 mm VCMT I got from Eciggity. Enjoying both tanks.

2 Likes

@Big_Woo thanks for the info! I was going to pull the trigger, but wouldn’t you know now they are out of stock in both colors… “I should just shoot first and ask questions later!” lol

1 Like

I did find them in stock at Orgin Vape , I got the 30mm on order!
I do like the looks of them.

Only problem I see is I want the black version and it isn’t specified, so I’d assume it’s the stainless version… I’ll have to look again tomorrow on my computer, could just be my phone…

1 Like

I assumed the same Caddy! I hope it is silver but it doesn’t state the color that I could find.

1 Like

i’m not completely sure that black is available…i received a gun metal grey one…the 30mm tank is a fuckin beast! watch a couple of vids on wicking this thing or you might be making mistakes…i watched 3 vids and nailed it first try! i coiled it with the 4mm ID clapton coils they sent with it.i did pull them apart a wee bit before i mounted them.
today i will be coiling and wicking the 22mm version.

EDIT: i forgot to mention…the 30mm: when i first got it running, i took 3 massive pulls off of it and became slightly nauseous…thats how strong this thing hits.
it ohmed out at .3 and i set the wattage to 94 and the voltage was something like 5.6…MONSTER!
oh, and i set it on the Wismec Roo-Loo
theres a video out there of a guy that put one of those 510 heatsinks under the tank with a protruding center pin and then mounted it on a noisy cricket!

1 Like

That was the one I’m wanting @Whiterose0818… Thanks for the review, I’m pretty set now on getting one, I have a Griffin and can only imagine how awesome the BFT is other then having to Diy to afford filling the thing! I’ve seen it hold between 10-12ml which is awesome. One of the only cones for the Griffin for me is that I have to fill it like 5-6 times a day! Btw they might be oversized but the coils it comes with are advertised at 3.5mm I’d… Thanks again!

Excuse the typos, Damn predictive text… Lol

2 Likes

Thank you for the info!

1 Like

Got the BFT in today, Thank you @Whiterose0818 for the info.I did watch a wicking video and all is good !
Lovin it so far ,filed with some lovely PB custard!

3 Likes

So you see how it could have gone wrong, right? Always glad to be of help!!!
What kind of coil/resistance did you put in it?