Ok here's the definition of crazy

I just received the badge “Admired”. OMG! Blahahahahaahha How does one admire an Ogre. Now that is crazy!

19 Likes

Oh, you just stop that right now, you huggable, filthy, smelly, rancid ball of cuddly fur!!! Anyone who can polish off a rack of lamb in two bites (while it is still in use by said lamb even) gets my admiration.

12 Likes

Recieve 5 likes on 100 different posts.

4 Likes

I would say shrek is admired, he might not count though, apologies for not being familiar with ogre policy

5 Likes

You’re absolutely right; Ogre Protocol may have ‘admiration’ listed among the offensive titles to his kind. If that’s the case, sorry I said I admire you Oggie. I loathe every fibre of your being, if that makes you feel better.

3 Likes

clearly a system fault

congrats

5 Likes

Mom said I was half Ogre half Troll. I asked @SmilingOgre if I could call him Father and he said Yes !! I love tunnels and :evergreen_tree: and Lamb

3 Likes

from a cautious distance? (preferably with a sizeable ocean intevening) .

But that’s just a guess, It wasn’t me! I have thrown the occasional like in your direction, TBH, but haven’t we all? :grinning:

3 Likes

Sorry all, It’s still just to much of an oxy-moron for me. Me thinks its a case were software just doesn’t cover the circumstance. But then who ever said artificial intelligence had to be smart.

8 Likes

8 Likes

a humble ogre??? :wink:

6 Likes

Must be something like that, I just got the “user of the month” badge. Ever tasted a vaper with a badge like that (heard they were extra yummy :meat_on_bone:) Congratulations on your badge @SmilingOgre and thanks for mine everyone :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey? Wait? @SmilingOgre we’ve seen you on YouTube. You’re a handsome and articulate man. The real question is when is your next review? …just because you like your meat a la Tartare… that just falls under our number one rule re: Subjectivity on ELR

[disclaimer: note there are no hearts or hug emojis on the above compliment.]

5 Likes

Geez, what do you have against the guy? Trying to make an ogre cry or something?

4 Likes

+1 @BoDarc and @anon44944642

2 Likes

3 Likes