OK..who here rides?

I was wondering how many of us ride motorcycles. The best thing about living in California is that my wife and I can ride year round. So I ride an 2001 Ultra Classic (FLHTCUI)

Love to see your rides!

6 Likes

I’d love to ride, as my pops and granpa are all die hard motor cyclists, haha. But with limited income (and local bans! Argh!) all I can do is ride my electrical one. Not bad at all, but still not the real deal :frowning: Anyway, your ride looks comfy :slight_smile:

Nice bike man!
I ride, not a hawg, on a Kaw KLR650 atm. Dream bike is a BMW R1200GS.

2 Likes

I ride a Gary fisher. Hhahaha. Well it’s not a motorcycle.

I love my riding It’s my life

7 Likes

Is the first bike a rigid? I love the look but my back hates them.

Both first pics are ridged. First one is a 98 big dog 88ci SS.
The next one is a 2006 big dog 117ci S&S
Third is a 03 ultra classic

I got me an old shovelhead that lives in my basement. He needs a new starter, I’m tired of kicking it. Lol

2 Likes

I almost bought an old hinged fender shovel, just needed a little more work than I was comfortable with.

I pulled the engine out, went clear through it, all fresh, Andrews cam, digital ignition, s&s type E, high compression wiseco’s. Runs good, Now on to the tranny. 4 gears is not enough.

1 Like

2001 Heritage Softail, Stage 1 kit, Burly apes, Vance & Hines Longshot pipes.
SYLO!!

6 Likes

But not so much anymore. Selling the bike. This has consumed me…

6 Likes

I WANT to ride…

It’s my dream to be a Grandma on a Harley someday. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Old school Harley guy (mostly Knuckles and Pans) from 18years old until 2005 when I broke my back. Sold the bikes because I thought I would never be able to ride again.

2012 bought this from a friend to see if I could ride again. 1998 Yamaha Virago 1100cc

I have only been able to do about 50 miles at a time so no plans to spend any big money on another bike but still love using this for short little rides locally. Riding was my life and the only time I truly felt at peace with the world was when I had it in the wind. For now anyway short little leisurely rides in the hills of West Virginia keeps me somewhat sane.

7 Likes

Just keep your knees in the breeze and the shinny side up :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I ride a round some…

4 Likes

Sadly I only write about Bikes LOL

My Gal and I love to ride! Bummed we’re not going to Thunder Beach this year :frowning:

5 Likes

WOW … nice view, we love riding up the coast

1 Like

Same here :smiley:

Some nice bikes on show here though

1 Like