Okay yes I cheat!

I can’t even imagine how scary it must be having to face a hurricane,glad it wasn’t as bad as you feared, here in the UK this pretty much sums up our ‘emergency weather’ moments …

2 Likes

Hahaha! That’s some funny shit right there! :laughing:

Well I’m not sure what happened to this thing to be honest. It went from a tropical storm and was upgraded to a life threatening hurricane and it was supposed to hit my house at 2am. Somewhere from 10pm-2am it was downgraded back to a tropical storm and it wasn’t that bad. (Hurricane wise I mean. A person did lose their life and houses were destroyed)

The day before my streets looked like this :slight_smile:

fml that’s unreal :anguished: where I live we kinda live in a huge bowl, protected by the Pennines so we get nothing to write home about, other areas get flooding because you know, we love rain, and rivers do burst their banks but it’s rare anyone loses there life thankfully, I love bad weather though, I’m weird like that :confused: maybe not quite as bad as you get though…:neutral_face:

Me too!! I grew up in Chicago and the surrounding midwest, so we always had tornadoes. I was always the one running towards the cyclone with a big ol’ smile on my face, hehe.
I was actually outside grilling steaks that night, while all the palm trees were horizontal from the high winds and you couldn’t see anything because of the rain. I actually wanted to go down to the beach too!! If I didn’t have a young boy and had to play at being responsible, I would have!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

well I don’t feel so weird anymore! lol…I know the word Pluviophile is used to describe people that find peace and joy in rainy weather but I don’t think there is actually a word for people that just love real f&*ked up weather lol, I love extremes, can’t stand flat grey ‘nothingy’ days, give me beating sunshine, snow blizzards or thunder storms any day of the week (we rarely get the first 2 :disappointed:)…
Back when I ‘smoked’ at my old house I had a Gazebo out in the back and if it was raining hard that’s where you’d find me wrapped in a fur blanket cabbaged out on a sun lounger, big relaxed grin on my face having a ‘cigarette’ watching the weather lol…I ALWAYS fell asleep, best naps ever lol

1 Like

Today I learned a new word!! lol Thanks!
And further, /best redneck: “I are one!”

Now…about this “sound lounger” -what is it? It sounds like something I need. Nothing like laying down in a comfy space nestled between two JBL 4412’s is it?? (I used to do that quite often years ago! lol -Though I’d DARE not put those in the rain! =X)

1 Like

DAMMIT…none…proof…reading…idiot… eddited…

is an awesome idea though, might just have to make one of those :laughing:

1 Like

Dreams crushed. :cry:

1 Like

I know right…:disappointed:

1 Like

My setup seems to keep growing every week! The crazy part is, is I have memorized where each and every flavor is :slight_smile:
I’m in need of more wine boxes though, haha

I still have about 200 flavors yet to put up but we are moving soon. I am thinking of making an entire wall of my new place just one big shelf like this. Fun stuff!

7 Likes

I don’t even have 200 flavours :neutral_face:

thought I had more but did my inventory for the first time today…

nice stash dude :+1: much respect :wink:

2 Likes

That looks so professional, i mean with all them bottles. If i ever get close to that many i hope i’m able to create some decent recipes as well the way you do.
I think the next step for you would be a clean room at home where you do all the mixing :smile:

2 Likes

my clean room…it’s barely clean, there’s not much room…
In fact it’s just a summer house
with a 4yr old girl that sits there spinning round in my chair at any given moment.
ever the professional lol

3 Likes

At least you got a dedicated area to sit and mix your liquid which isn’t bad to be honest. Even if a 4 your old might sit there and spin around in the chair on occasion :smile:

1 Like

yeaaah I’d be lying if I said i don’t love it, spend way too much time in there haha, had to put that fan up above the door, which I had shipped from the states, runs on that weird 110v stuff lol…you can switch the direction with a remote and get rid of the vapour, most useful :+1: :nerd:

1 Like

I’m speechless.