On a summer mod hunting

Does it match performance?

2 Likes

i don’t know what you mean by that. and i do not know much about these.

2 Likes

I haven’t checked both, so querying output and efficiency off a Molly P42A.

2 Likes

that, i do not know. what i read about them is just in passing. i do know they sold a lot of them and a lot of people like them

2 Likes

Well, will try to compare both. Out of tradition, I make vape orders on the 25th of any month.

2 Likes

here is another that i know nothing about.
DOVPO COLLEGE 60W DNA60 BOX MOD

2 Likes

doesn’t that max at 24mm?

2 Likes

i have no idea.

2 Likes

Thanks for advice. I’ll check after fixing a few bits.

3 Likes

Grus is pretty heavy. Have you considered an Aegis Max?

3 Likes

A suggestion that’s a little outside the box for you to consider - the Oxva Velocity.
Slim 21700 mod with magnetically attached 4.5ml pod.
I resisted any kind of pod/AIO for a long time before I tried this, and I have to say it has surprised me. Flavour is very decent from the coils and an rba is available. It also comes with a 510 adapter in the box.

2 Likes

What about a Drag X Plus mod? Takes a 21700 and should fit a 25mm tank. I have 2 which I now run with 24mm RTA’s without a problem.

4 Likes

Having large hands, side by sides feel like a better option for a small mod on hot summer days. I have found regulated tube and pen mods to be a bit fiddly.

3 Likes

Ahhhh, cool. The only SBS mods I have are the Mechlyfe/Fallout Vape Paramour 21700 SBS mod, Kizoku Techmod (too small) and a Teslacigs Stealth protected mech but that is also too small, has internal battery and a cage for the atty.

For point of reference, I take at least 3XL glove size. The Paramour works well for me but the fire button is a bit small… Apart from that, I don’t know what else would fit your criteria but will be watching this thread for ideas for me too. :grin:

2 Likes

Why I originally thought I’d get a Paramour.

I think we have hands on the same scale. For me a Gaur has been the closest to a comfy mod I’ve had, though it would benefit from being a bit bigger.

3 Likes

I think you might find the Abyss fiddly then as well. I have small hands and I find the fire button a bit hard to find occasionally (it’s also not a very positive / clicky button when pressed), and it’s easy to cover the AFC with my finger.
It’s said to fit up to 25mm dia but the Steamcrave V3 has a slightly protruding JFC ring, which fouls slightly on the mod. I don’t have a SBS kit to give it a proper try but that’s my initial observation for what it’s worth.

3 Likes

I was pondering the ring being an issue too. Though after a bit of hunting a found that a few have successfully paired a Supreme V3 with a Paramour.

2 Likes

Have you considered a rebel mods 3D printed. I have three boxers and I just can’t recommend them anymore. The colour bleeds badly, quality control is lacking, several other things.

But I can vouch for the light and generally compact nature of the 3D printed mods and durability. They’re so light it’s basically holding a battery.

Not sure / maybe I missed the budget but the rebel mods are fantastic and I don’t know what kind of power is powerful for you.

Specifically

or if you have the cash this side by side is amazing

Check them out.

2 Likes

I’ve never really found Rebel’s appealing. Thanks for the suggestion though.

When I want to go lightweight, I tend to just put a Rincoe Manto Beast or a Vandy Vape Pulse BF in my pocket. I think the Paramour was always going to be the winner for summer this year.

2 Likes

Does the Velocity put out good flavor? What are the best coils in your opinion for it? I can’t do rba’s. Also, have you heard anything about the OXVA Origin Mini Kit? I was wondering how it compares flavor wise to the Velocity.

3 Likes