One on One Tasting Notes

Appreciated. Will check them if/when I order, and will check back in.

2 Likes

good to hear. I love tap pudding so I might have to break down and order some of this some day since walt hasn’t made a tap pudding in the rf sc line yet.

4 Likes

I know I’ve been asking him for forever to make some Tapioca Pearls so we can use it in our teas. OoO’s is pretty good and again this isn’t my favorite flavor IRL so I may not be the best judge of character in it’s overall quality but it’s is good tasting to me !

2 Likes

https://www.oooflavors.com/collections/sample-pack
Be sure and look over the sample bundles on the web site under the DIY tab.

Bavarian Cream
Cream Milky Undertone (PG)
Cream Milky Undertone (VG)
Cream OOOBlend I
Cream OOOBlend II
Cream Bouquet
Irish Cream
Sweet Cream
Flan
$18.99 for the package plus their low shipping rates made them one of my top suppliers. Helps they are close enough I could almost will call my stuff.
Look for the free sample on the DIY tab as well. And a free Sugar Cone flavor if you open a chat with someone on the order desk. No I don’t work for them but it never hurts to butter up and promote your flavor suppliers.
:slight_smile:
eliquidrecipes-25 <<<<< Use the code for a whopping 25% off your whole order at checkout.
Bob

8 Likes

What size bottles come in those sample packs.

2 Likes

10ml Smaller then the 13ml from say Capella but the long needle tip bottle they use don’t need the tip wiped after dispensing… I’m losing a third of my Capella flavors just to the paper towels. Matched a few flavors of OOO to Capella and Lorann and the strengths seem similar.
Bob

7 Likes

What flavors do you like? I don’t like that there is no description on them, and most have no reviews. Which I don’t understand as they have been out a while.

3 Likes

@MysticRose
To new at this yet to be able to say just which I like the best as I’m still building much of my flavor library. The 10 or so I have flavor copies of from one or another company are very close in strength and taste. OOO Bavarian Cream or (LA) or (Cap) can be directly subbed or so my taste buds tell me. The Pancake Syrup and the Blueberry was also very close in flavor and strength.
With them and I both in Southern California I’ll keep shopping from the local guys and get some reviews posted as I learn more. Their super fast shipping and that ripping 25% discount code really keeps me going back to the site and adding to my cart even if I’m on shopping lockdown till the first of the month. !@#$%^&*() Spouses. LOL
Bob

4 Likes

Hey Mystic, that OOO Thai chai is deelish! Only one I’ve really used in a huge batch

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting to try their bread pudding, rice pudding, and spongecake. But a lot of their flavors sound good.

5 Likes

Their Cream (milky undertone) is a good neutral cream :blush:

6 Likes

Yeah, the Cream MU is pretty good.

The must haves for me from OoO is the Sugar Butter Cookie, it is great for adding a buttery bakery note to recipes at low percentages. As a straight cookie for a mix I like to use it with FA Cookie or INW Biscuit to enhance the cookie note, the butter is more prominent but oh so delicious. I also really like there Sweetener, it is not sucralose or stevia based, they actually won’t say but confirmed it did not have those 2. It does have a citrus scent to it so I mainly use it for fruit or candy based recipes to give it more of a bright flavor. No aftertaste like nasty sucralose and doesn’t seem to be a coil gunker.

I like there Sweet & Tart candy, Strawberry Sour Belts, Sugar Cone and Marshmallow Vanilla. If you like an eggy custard then there Custard fits the bill, I don’t know about there Vanilla Custard though. Overall there pretty good but with over 400 flavors there are some duds I have gotten from them as well.

Sugar Butter Cookie though…yum.

7 Likes

I’ve got about thirty OOO flavors so far from Avocado to Yellow Cake so I’ll get some thoughts posted in the next few days on sample testers as most are reaching the two week point in steeping and a few are near 30 days out. Initial out of the bottle smells and tastes are close to Cap and TPA of the ones I have copies of and the 1st day test tastes was very close in strength.
Initial testing was 20:1 water for nose and finger.
Long term test was in 70-30% VG-PG 10ml @ 3% flavor, 0 nicotine, hard whipped with a Norco hand mini blender.

3 Likes

I look forward to your thoughts I haven’t gotten any new ones in a while. I will say they do better w/ a month’s steep time but then again most things do imo :smile:

3 Likes

Hello @Amy2. I am looking for a realistic ripe watermlon flavor. Which watermelon is your favorite or would you recommend ?. I am playing aroung with (RF) (SC) and i just cant seem to get the percentages perfected. i was thinking about trying OOO watermelon candy rocks.

3 Likes

Hey Robin !
Umm watermelon candy rocks I think is a newer version I want to say I tried it when it was just watermelon candy. It did not have the realistic vibe more gummy candy. For a realistic watermelon MF would be the top choice and then pair it w/ a sweet candy one. ECX usually has Lotus ( MF) in smaller sizes. Try using MF watermelon 1 drop for 10 mls followed by your favorite sweet watermelon and you’ll see it shine ! You’ll want to let it steep a month cuz it’s super potent.

4 Likes

Ok great. Thank you @Amy2

3 Likes

All testers 5 ml VG-PG 80-20 3% flavor no heat no nic Norco hand blender.
Oral tasting, Cleito @ 40-50 watts or Tsunami RDA also under 50 watts.

Avocado 8 of 10
Bacon 8 of 10
Barbecue 8 of 10
Blueberry 6 of 10
Blueberry (Fruit) 6 of 10
Brown Sugar 8 of 10
Butter Pecan (6) of 10
Cake (Yellow) (7)
Cantaloupe (8)
Caramel Blend OOO 1 (6)
Chocolate Milk (4)
Corn Bread (4)
Cranberry (8)
Cream Blend 1 (7)
Cream Blend 2 (7)
Cream MU PG (7)
Cream MU VG (7)
Crème Bouquet (7)
Crème Brulee (7)
Cucumber (10)
Dulce de Leche (7)
Egg Nog (6)
Flan (6)
French Toast (7)
Fudge Brownie (7)
Graham Cracker (6)
Honeydew Melon (8)
Irish Cream (6)
Marshmallow (White Puffy V.I) (7)
Nutmeg (4)
Nutty Professor PG (8)
Oatmeal (7)
Onion (9)
Pancake (7)
Pie Crust (7)
Pickle (9)
Plum (9)
Strawberry (Fresh) (6)
Strawberry (Fruit) (6)
Strawberry (Sweet) (6)
Eyes blurring I’ve done enough for now. Remember taste is Very Subjective and my Taste Buds are NOT yours.

Chocolate Milk, Corn Bread, Nutmeg are the only low scoring ones out of the list. Pleased with everything else so far in both stand alone and early multi flavor mixes.

11 Likes

Thanks for starting the thread, @Amy2!!!

Just got my order in today, will be doing some mixing and leaving some notes here. If anyone has some experience with these flavors, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Blue Raspberry (Candy)
Strawberry Apple (Sour Belts)
Strawberry Watermelon (Sour Belts)
Happy Rancher (Strawberry, Grape, Cherry)
Orange Square Candy
Red Square Candy
Happy Taffy (Apple) <-- I actually ordered Happy Rancher (Apple), but received this…

I am a bit obsessed with candy vapes if you cant tell, lol I cant get enough.

3 Likes

I look forward to your input. I haven’t bought any OoO in too long ! I have no experience w/ any of those I have pink square candy and it’s good I use it around 5% for a stronger note in a mix haven’t mixes it solo thou.

3 Likes