Only a little bit paranoid

No guns for us :frowning:

They’re not even in our social consciousness at all unless there’s a news story about losing their shit and shooting-up a place.

7 Likes

You guys are assuming some random-ass burgler knows you’re stashing nicotine. They aren’t that smart!

7 Likes

True, but nowadays they’ll break in for loose change. This world…I’m telling ya!

10 Likes

Locked & loaded & ALWAYS ready for anything at any given moment in my neck of the woods

5 Likes

Armed…check. Live in a woods…check. Dogs…two big ones. Mean and ugly looking…check. Heard a little boy in a Home Depot say Mommy, Mommy did you see that old man? He’s Scaaaaarrrry . :rofl: ( I really did fall over and laugh my ass off)

9 Likes

100% MAGPUL

8 Likes

Just be sure you don’t inadvertently perforate the juice bottles while cutting burglars in half :smirk:

3 Likes

Perhaps you were thinking of …

4 Likes

God I wish our country wasn’t so anti-firearms…

I’d have gone from hobbyist => enthusiast many years ago.

4 Likes

Wondering if I could do a decent impersonation of Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes with Honey, AC 6%, Biscuit Base and fresh milk…

Sure seems like all the ingredients one would need… and very easily substituted too: the honey could be whichever honey, the biscuit could be graham cracker, the milk well there’s a dozen brands that all have their own version of that.

And Acetyl Pyrazine, which I can finally spell without checking the bottle - that’s in every brand too though peanut(-butter) would work for that… probably better actually since the cereal contains peanuts mm…

Back in the spreadsheet we go…

I just finished mixing a recipe I pulled out my arse that should be remarkable in a few days when the creams have all had time to steep…

So confident in it’s awesome, I went straight to mixing a 50mL juice instead of a smaller test one first, though I know there’s no point at all in tasting/vaping it yet - all the creamy/diary flavours have taken at least two days to even present themselves as, well present in mixes so far.

4 Likes

people can be anti “a lot of things” that they don’t understand.

4 Likes

Oh i’m conclusion to this post: since I have relatively few bottles compared to the rest of you I’ve taken the time to find a reaaally good place to stash the suckers where they cannot be found im the event some random break-in occurs, so they’re no longer practically on display soon as you look in the cupboard :smirk:

4 Likes

I lived in the worst area in Edmonton for a while, im out of there now but if you researched the area I was in it is considered the worst area to reside in in the city. I moved from ontario,canada to alberta and had no idea the area I was moving to in my defense. Point is…were not allowed to own guns here at all unless its registered shot guns for hunting. Any other firearms are strictly prohibited in canada. So to have one ready is illegal. I would be fucked.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I am not prone to owning guns but if I were to buy one specifically for home invasion it would be this one, contrary to what some believe about shotguns.

4 Likes

There are few things in the world that are guaranteed to create the need for an undie change like the sound of a shotgun coming your way.

5 Likes

Teehee, that’s what they said, just the sound of the pump is enough to stop 'em in their tracks. :+1:

5 Likes

Nice choice…, most will cause major damage…, jjust not long range:)…

2 Likes

50 cent has a track about a mossberg its called(we all die one day)“like a 12 gauge mossberg to pump up the chest” is one of the lyrics. .

3 Likes

This cute chick at our local supermarket likes me :slight_smile:

I’ve been served by her before and she’s got the most beautiful smile I’ve seen on anyone in a long time.

She’s ‘supervising’ the self-service machines this afternoon, and first thing she’s done when I’ve walked up to the back of the line of people waiting is smiled at me and mouthed the word ‘You paying by card?’, so I just openly reply “Yeah, I got a card” and she ushers me over to a spare machine.

Few seconds later I hear the first person in line dourly reply, “card”.

So then I’m scanning my tuna and lettuce and whatever and she’s talking to me while I’m doing that, then she’s packing the odd grocery item in my bag for me, then she’s sorted the lettuce and finally got back to all the other people using the machines for a moment.

Soon as I’ve paused on the tomatoes, she’s there asking what’s wrong - "I dunno which tomatoes I’ve got…", which I didn’t because I’d just grabbed them out a tray without a label on it yet and so she’s selected that for me and stepped back in the center of the aisle or whatever it is then - as I’ve paused a moment to xfer money into my visa card account I left the tomatoes in the scales - she’s walked back over and next to me again, grabbed my tomatoes and packed those in my shopping bag for me too.

"Thank you! :)", I tell her then select ‘card’ and swipe and she exhibits a reaction that’s - well hard to describe but you KNOW it when you see it - goozy, maybe is the word.

Finally, I turn around to go and tell her "Thanks, you - have a lovely day :)" and she does that kinda weird goozy thing again and I couldn’t quite hear her response she was so quiet but it was flushed with that - I don’t even know what to call it gooziness.

Like a teenage girl, she was - that’s a better way of describing her overall response: a teenage girl without the giggling and stupid shit.

I’ll ask her out next time I see her there: before some other stinking, filthy walking erection hits on her, which will happen because she’s gorgeous and you cannot leave a gorgeous woman to the ocean of slavering pigs that are the competition: she’ll only be disappointed by anybody less than me and I sure as shit don’t intend to wait around while some other arsehole comes along and plugs her.

Fuck that.

Super cute: way she kept stepping over to interject and pack my groceries for me - much to the neglect of all twelve or so other people using the machines :happycry:

And why you all suddenly replying to this thread? Just out the blue - it’s like, months ago people :smirk:

2 Likes