OOO 2oz only?

I wasnt sure if it would make a difference, did you take top or bottom one off? Probably doesn’t matter

3 Likes

Hey I’ve got one of those also a Blackberry Jam Monster. I added TPA toasted almond to add more of a toasted bread.

5 Likes

Missing BOTH the VT’s, but like the looks of it with the TA. May try a touch of it in my next batch

4 Likes

The top o-ring because it kept getting torn up.

4 Likes

Just a handful of customers who have just a handful of must-have flavors and no state-side distributors that sell the full line-up - sounds like a outstanding business plan :thinking:

5 Likes

I dont think they care about their flavors being used in Vaping…Im quite sure they eliminated BCf and others so they werent tied to Vaping at all.

4 Likes

5 Likes

One of these days I need to order everything for this mix. Lol

5 Likes

Okay, take vaping out of the equation, if grandma just needs a little bit of almond flavor for her pie, is she going to pay $20 at OOO or $4 at BCF?

5 Likes

Hopefully she runs to the local grocery store lol

6 Likes

According to data from the International Food Information Council, 23 million Americans chose to follow a ketogenic, or “keto”, diet last year to work towards these goals. This number has more than doubled since 2018, when only 10 million Americans chose keto.

23 million into Keto (vs 9 million into vaping)
OOO is not focusing on vaping…

4 Likes

She’s probably going to pay 2.99 for mcCormick@ Walmart. LOL

5 Likes

And from a business stand point i dont bame LOranns or OOO or any other company from shying away from Vaping …

3 Likes

And what percentage of the 9 million DIY? You’re right, they should not spend a second focusing on vaping. They should be more concerned about grandma getting her $2.99 flavoring at Walmart. That’s a whopping 100% profit on… zero :grin:

3 Likes

The OOO Strawberry Jam is BACK!
(however it sold out immediately)

5 Likes

I purchased 2 OOO flavors and will keep using one of them, so Yes, I would buy a 2oz bottle from them.

5 Likes

Grabbed 120ml from Nom Nomz last night so they have it in stock, in case anyone is looking. Shipping was 11 bucks for all the crap i bought, surprisingly inexpensive.

4 Likes

I went to their website and a 2 oz of Mm vanilla was $19.99 plus shipping. I headed to Nomz and got 2x120 mls of mm vanilla for $30 straight, included shipping. I can’t even fathom the math on that. Plus I suck at math lol. So if anyone’s looking for big bottles, Nomz is a good deal. Plus use NOTED12 for 12% off! Glad I’ll have 240 mls of that because it’s in my cookie crack. :grin:

4 Likes

2 x 120ml equals 8oz, so you saved about 50 bucks by NOT buying direct!

4 Likes

Yes Sir! Crazy huh?

3 Likes