OOO 2oz only?

Looks like One On One is going to 2oz and above . Will you order their flavors if thats the case??

7 Likes

Yes! I need marshmallow vanilla! I was going to buy a 4 oz next time. I have a 60 ml right now.

4 Likes

For Strawberry Jam, Marhsmallow Vanilla, Cornbread, and Vanilla Custard Cheesecake, yes.

8 Likes

Not for new flavors, but tried and true, and must haves only. But, once you do sort out must haves, you should go with 4oz. and up to drop the cos per ml.

6 Likes

Im on the fence…All great flavors but replacable

Damn @SolteroDIY thsts cornbread may not be replaceable

6 Likes

That’s true.

4 Likes

Maybe Honey Puffs Cereal and Corn Bread…
Strawberry Jam is discontinued but Evelyn said they may be able to do a gallon at discount…

6 Likes

Damn I gott split a gallon with SD on SB buscuit NR …Im gonna give favor Labs a go. Never got the Honey Puffs is it really that good

4 Likes

Woop woop, I guess we’re getting TWO gallons now @fidalgo_vapes, @Rocky02852.

7 Likes

Fuck , lmao

5 Likes

Well the Honey part is GOOD!..
it’s also a necessity in Jam Master Blackberry

6 Likes
6 Likes

If I can buy it in a 10ml @diyvapor or nomz then yes. Direct from one on one probably not I don’t use their stuff enough to warrant a 60ml. Good thing I ordered their Irish cream while they still offered 10mls.

5 Likes

That looks like it need some MF Blackberry V Cobbler

4 Likes

Thats how i feel as well . If it was TPA Honeydew or something (popped off the top of my head) then i would for sure

3 Likes

Yea rub it in my package is at home on my desk and I’m stuck at work for another hour. :roll_eyes: Dewberry!!!

5 Likes

Ahh good you got it…Lynda will be happy bottles filled and labeled i gotta get to Post office this weekend for her

4 Likes

Yea I have to hit the post office tomorrow to get a package out also.

4 Likes

The C4 cap is tight…I was thinking about removing 1 of the oring??

3 Likes

That’s what I did with all of mine.

4 Likes