Ooo I can see my next purchase

Well apparently if you click on the eliquid or concentrate that you want it brings up add to cart. Though there is no cart just an error page. I received an email later that said I left something behind in my cart all of the flavors I had clicked on. When I went to checkout it sent me to yet another error page. I have a phone number for Kings Crest, so I’m going to call tomorrow and alert them to the problem.

7 Likes

I hope it gets sorted out. I see several vendors selling their juice but they won’t ship to MA. The only vendors I have luck with are the FL ones so fingers crossed regarding that cart issue. I might try Lightfire for the King’s Crest regular juice line just to see if they’ll ship to me.

4 Likes

@McDuckie Oh wow! I just saw that they’re located in Dania Beach. I grew up around there and our house is 10 minutes away. Heehee, maybe I’ll get my older sister to drop in and buy me something if the website doesn’t start working. She’s been bugging me to visit. Now I have an incentive, lol.

6 Likes

Get us the 411 @muth !!!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well folks I guess Kings Crest is a no go. I spoke on the phone with the owner and unfortunately they do not do direct consumer sales only wholesale to distributors due to restrictions by all shipping suppliers. And no direct sales they are just a manufacturing plant. Can’t even buy at their facility. So sorry everyone. I’m still going to get some of their eliquids from other suppliers to attempt some Remixes of their products :crossed_fingers:. Including Cream Team Buttercream

7 Likes

On a positive note the owner of Kings Crest gave me the website of a vape store down the street from their facility that carries all of their Don Juan and Cream Team products. https://ohmcityvapes.com/ I’m going to contact them to see if they could or would carry/sell the kings Crest concentrates.

6 Likes

Where did you buy the concentrates before?

4 Likes

I’ve only bought the premade eliquids before at a local B&M store. Of course those are well steeped from sitting on a store shelf. That’s why I was excited about getting the concentrate, commercial eliquids taste completely different when they are fresh SNV compared to steeped liquids.

6 Likes

Their website lists a phone number for online orders. Hmm, I wonder what that’s about?

4 Likes

I thought you said you got one shots in the past.

4 Likes

Florida is loaded with vape shops and distribution centers. I’ve been by Ohm City Vapes before. FL is one of the only states that will send me vape products. Them and one in NY. MA is a banned state :angry:

4 Likes

The phone number is for Commercial wholesale sales. I wish I’d have had access to the concentrates before. I think at one point a few years ago Chefs may have had a short run of Kings Crest one-shots. Mainly Don Juan and Duchess, the Cream Team e-liquids are fairly recent collaboration between Kings Crest and the makers of Jam Monster.

7 Likes

Thx for the information, it’s helpful when it comes to pursuing commercial lines. I’ll prolly start with the Don Juan Reserve, Tabaco Dulce, Aldonza, Duchess Reserve and Cream Team Buttercream.

I’m chattering here cause I’m getting excited, lol!

5 Likes

Woot! I placed my order with Ohm City. 25% off with code: “Liquid25”. You will pay taxes most likely and regular shipping was $9.99. It didn’t say anything about shipping weight. There was that and express for something like $26 iirc. Can’t wait, I need something different. I hope it delivers.

8 Likes

That’s awesome

7 Likes

Whats in like Milkmans Churros besides the the churros concentrate? Ive been eyeing up churros concentrates here n there and i have flv rich cinnamon (strong if not careful) and a few other cinnamon bakeries i could try but still unsure what it is.Like fried dough n cinnamon im picturing :blush: thanks bud

5 Likes

This turned out pretty good!

7 Likes

:shushing_face: it’s a secret recipe LMAO :rofl:

Milk man Churros

Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1.50
Cinnamon Sugar Cookie (TPA) 5.00
Dairy Milk (TPA) 3.00
Meringue (TPA) 2.00
Sweet cream (TPA) 1.50
Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA) 1.00
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 5.00
Whipped Cream (TPA) 3.00
Total 21%

8 Likes

I don’t know if you have tried FW Cinnamon Churro or Cap Churro but :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: they are horrid. Tpa Cinnamon Sugar Cookie @5 carries all of the weight for the churro flavor. You could add like .25 Cap Funnel Cake if you want a more fried cake flavor.

7 Likes

Got my order in @ Ohm City also, got the Don Juan Cafe, the Blueberry Duchess and the Churros. I love Churros!!!

9 Likes