Ooo I can see my next purchase

I can see my next purchase a 30 ml of Duchess reserve one-shot concentrate, another of Strawberry Duchess and a third of Blueberry Duchess. need to do some excessive testing for cloning purposes. I absolutely love Tres Leches . I also want some more of the Don Juan Churros (way better than even Milkman Churros) and Don Juan Cafe (a chocolate mochachino).
IMG_0457

14 Likes

I am not familiar with these. What is the Reserve flavor? I love Tres Leche myself as well as Churros. Can you link me up? Or…if you want to share your cloning adventures, that would be great, too. Thx

5 Likes

I have enough of my own recipes and nic and such to keep me busy and happy, but sometimes it would be nice to “let someone else do the cooking”, as it were. I am actually all out of everything I mix and have not been in a mixing mood for a while as I have other more pressing projects, in fact, I am suppised to becmixing right now, after work, but I’m a big whiney lazy baby and I am procrastinating.
I’d like some reserves of yummy flavors to fall back on.
Gonna check these out.

9 Likes

Preach on @Chef_Johnny.

6 Likes

May be better pricing out there …

6 Likes

The regular flavors Don Juan and Duchess are simple flavor profiles. The Don Juan OG is a ala mode pecan pie and the reserve version has chocolate and whipped cream, some say it also has a hint of tobacco. The Duchess is a basic Vanilla Tres Leche and the reserve has marshmallow and butterscotch flavors.

7 Likes

Yes that’s a good price for e-liquids but these are fresh concentrates (one shots) sometimes it’s easier to clone e-liquids when the flavors are fresh compared to well steeped.

7 Likes

We hear if you don’t mind me asking? I need to grab some Crean Team Buttercream! It’s my all time favorite commercial liquid?

6 Likes

So happy to hear you say that and to know I’m not alone. Besides, I’m getting tired of my recipes and need something new to inspire me.

3 Likes

So where do you get them?

5 Likes

They are listed at the Kings Crest website https://kingscrest.com but when I try to add to my cart it doesn’t show the cart. I have an email out to them to alert them to the problem. Hopefully they can fix the issue.

6 Likes

From the look of the mixing ratio (most are mixed @30% with max VG. Which tells me I may be right about Kings Crest that they may mix with a lot of FW concentrates or Flavrz LOL. Flavor West is the one company that I know you can go really high with without the flavors going wonky. I did a remix of Don Juan Reserve and when I went high with the total % it got really close to the original flavor. The OG which the flavor felt kind of muted, was really flavorful when I brought the % down quite a bit.

6 Likes

I’ll try to get that one also. I’m thinking that has to have FW Butter Cream as a main flavor. I’ve solo’ed that up to 12% and it was still really good.

5 Likes

@McDuckie I checked out their site, and not only is there no cart, I can find no way of ADDING anything TO the cart. Flavors, Juices, Merch, nothing.

3 Likes

Just looked too and also no purchase options. Unless you have to create an account to see it… But that would be online shopping suicide…

6 Likes

@Ianc13 I tried that too.

5 Likes

@Ianc13 this was odd …

4 Likes

Very bizarre then. Obviously not ready to sell yet or they have other plans. Be interesting to se what response @McDuckie gets if any.

The 30% mix for what they call concentrates seems misleading. Surely that is “One-Shot” territory?

5 Likes

Oh wow, that is so old school. I remember creating these for clients in the early 2000’s…

5 Likes

That said, you reminded me I have to do one for a client that only takes payment by phone and wants one of these to make the ordering side easier. He is in his mid 60’s and though he has a business using high end laser engravers, he is surprisingly unsavvy tech wise… :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes