OpenSourceVapor/MedicineFlowerRecipes

Does anyone have a list of the Medicine Flower recipes that Open Source Vapors published before they went out of business? It was available online some years ago, however their website is no longer online. I am venturing into more Medicine Flower flavors and would like to get my hands on those recipes. Looking for any input that anyone may be able to share. Thank you!

8 Likes

They are on Recipe Side…Just Search Open Source Vapor

7 Likes

Thanks fidalgo…These may get me started… There are about a dozen more pages that Open Source had published, that I thought I downloaded on a different computer, but cannot find. Wish I’d converted them to pdf files, but oh well… Gonna have fun looking at these…Thank you!

5 Likes

No Problem…How far down the MF rabbit hole are you going?

3 Likes

When Pro Vapes first raved about the Lotus Watermelon aka MF, I tried it and loved it…then expanded to the Wild Raspberry and Strawberry…loved them too…I vape primarily fruits, so that’s about where I want to go…I just recieved Watermelon, Wild Raspberry , Strawberry, and Peach directly from MF…I’m not going to get too crazy here, but would like play with combinations of fruits…even though these flavors vape beautifully as Standalones…But for now, I’m just going to play with what I have.

8 Likes

Looks like fiddy pointed you in the right direction. Welcome back stranger, haven’t seen you for a hot minute. Hope you are well.

6 Likes

Thanks Chrispdx…been some crazy years…I hope this finds you well! By the way, how do you store your MF flavors?..Refrigerator?

2 Likes

Hey Fidalgo, how do you store your MF flavors? Refrigerator, or simply a cool, dark place?

3 Likes

I believe a lot of people have stored in the fridge, someone (maybe Alissa) was adding pg…me, just storing in a cool dark place and my flavors have been fine…but in the pnw it’s pretty easy to store at 60ndegrees. :joy:

6 Likes

Fridge…I store all of my flavors in fridges .

6 Likes

I also make sure to get Caps instead of leaving the droppers on them. I have had a couple flavors ruined with a rubber taste after keeping the dropper for a cap

6 Likes

Nice to see you back @Flavor_Alchemist :+1:

6 Likes

@Flavor_Alchemist that sounds like what happened to me as well. @Pro_Vapes was ahead of the game.

3 Likes

Yeah man, I read an article about that and intend on storing them with the original caps…I just ordered some pipettes for mixing…I appreciate hearing your experience…but sorry it happened for you.

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome back!

3 Likes