Opinions on Gas mods G.R.1 s RDA

just wondering if anyone has used it and does it have good flavor or any problems. note- im referring to the cheap one that cost about $15.
I have the maze v3, it’s ok I got some small gripes.

3 Likes

Don’t own it. Three reviews. Take them for a grain of salt.

3 Likes

i just so happen to have one of those. have not used it.

3 Likes

Ok. Send it out to me and I’ll tell ya if it’s good or not. :grinning:

5 Likes

i think i am going to try this one on my carry squoker.

3 Likes

The DIYorDie video is where I ran into it. Would be great to have other opinions though.

2 Likes

what do you mean “other options” ?

2 Likes

opinions
10characters

2 Likes

Doh ! …

i just striped it down and its soaking in vodka. i got it used, and it was dirty

2 Likes

Cool, is it the cheap one?

2 Likes

its the one in the first 2 vids. i also have an ultem cap. i’m not crazy about the platic caps. is what it is.

3 Likes

its in use now, but on a 18650 mech. with the coil i have in it, it doesn’t hit well, but not bad.

3 Likes

$13.34 Authentic GAS Mods G.R.1s RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel + POM / 22mm diameter / w/ BF pin at FastTech - Free Shipping

2 Likes

I ordered it thanks for you input

2 Likes

you did notice that there are other colors ?

2 Likes

I ordered black

2 Likes

yeah, that red was funky, lol.

2 Likes

Never been a fan of the transparent colors on tanks or rda’s. You can’t see anything helpful you just end up with an ugly tank or cap.

2 Likes

I have one. It’s a decent single coil RDA. Not anything steps ahead of others but for that price it’s worth getting if you don’t have many single coil squonkers. Looks like it was made for my Recurve mod.

3 Likes

Kayfun with cold steel is looking like the set to me… Guess I missed out on both those. I’d say get a wasp nano, it’s plastic top but fits a 510, flavor is tops, I got an rdta wasp too, it’s pretty special for that cheap

2 Likes