Opinions on New Mod Please!

The Fire button right, mine broke the first day…

1 Like

I recently got the Ijoy Asolo 200wt TC Mod and I love it. It will TC kanthal wire but still I prefer TI wire for that hands down. The battery change with this is easy as it gets, a metal sliding and locking bottom, here are some pics.

I bought it from efun.top for 19.95.

4 Likes

Joe, I would like to give you something to chew on. Look at vape gear like cell phones. Back when smart phones first came out, most of the sales went to young people already embracing technology. The rest of us…we were happy as hell with our flip phones. Over time, smart phones became so popular that flip phones suddenly became rarer all the time until now there are only a few of them left. But the flip phone guy can still do what he wants with a smart phone…make calls. Same with the newer mod technology. All of them allow you to simply vape with variable wattage. So if you’re the kind who would ignore you phone’s ability to act as a second computer, or a mod that can run in temperature control, having one doesn’t mean you’re doing wrong just because you choose not to use the features. But, like the little old lady who discovers Angry Birds, if you did end up trying temp control you would have the mod to do it and who knows, you may just sit on the toilet and vape the hell out of it at 500 degrees.

6 Likes

Many thanks to everyone for the responses! It sounds like the Evic VTwo Mini is a good fit for my needs.

2 Likes

500 degree on the how did you know I voop. Hahaha j/k

If you like the eVic VTwo Mini you may want to hold off a week or so see if the Dual is available. Would give you the flexibility of a single battery mod or a dual battery just by changing the back cover.

http://vapenw.com/by-brand/joyetech/joyetech-evic-vtc-dual
http://www.joyetech.com/detail/?pid=179946

2 Likes

I’d highly recommend the vt133. For a long time, I was hard pressed to find the value in a dna mod, but after much advice from @Ken_O_Where and a few of the other members in irc, I got one. The temp control is amazing.

2 Likes

Voop! LOL :slight_smile: I love it. So anyway, I just figured I’m somewhere in the vicinity of average, so if I do it others must. Just out of curiosity, I’m wondering how many posts entered on ELR were done mid-voop? Like, hey man, there’s no way to track that. I know. But enquiring minds and all that. :slight_smile:

Truth. And if you give it enough time, there will be similar advice in this thread, I’m sure. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: DNAs and temp control in general is something it takes getting used to. For me, almost instantly, it was the vape I always wanted but could never fully achieve. My path to these mods saw some pretty crappy hardware, and at least an attempt to try and upgrade every couple of months. Something bigger and better. It’s been nearly a year since I got my first DNA 200 and I’ve never even looked to see if there’s anything new to come out, much less upgrade. It’s the cat’s ass fo sho!

2 Likes

I also am a huge fan of the DNA200 mods as they work great.I recently picked up a SDNA75 for a smaller compact mod to carry on those quick errands around town and I could not be more pleased for the price.
It has the same functions as you can set up to 7 wire profiles and it works great.I also have and like the VT133 as well but if I was looking for a small compact single battery mod the SDNA75 would be it.
They are on sale but only available in black.I am going to buy at least a couple more of these for this price.The quality is outstanding.
http://www.ecig.com/smy-sdna-75w-tc-box-mod.html?___SID=U

4 Likes

My eVic VTwo Mini arrived today. So far I am impressed. It’s compact yet sturdy and I don’t have to remove screws to replace the battery. I’m running in power mode with my Lemo tank and it’s working great. Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions. I’ve got a lot going on for the next few weeks but after that will likely be posting with questions about temperature control setups.

Joe

2 Likes

I have a IPV5 too in my collection and I have too say I’m really impressed with it…I have a Lost Vape mod on order which I’m excited too get my hands on!!

1 Like