Opinions on what flavor to use for a Fried Egg effect

I may have to do a little research and find the best Maple out there and order a bottle of it. I’m pretty certain the stuff the label as “Real” Maple around here is still fake plus the grocery store mark up is insane on stuff like that out here in the hills of Kentucky. lol

4 Likes

I have been playing around with Wonder Flavors Cashew in place of AP and I am really liking it. For me it does the same exact thing as AP but better on some profiles. I use it in a cereal mix I make and it really makes the Frosted Flakes FLAKEY lol.

3 Likes

I just wanted to Thank everyone for all of their help with finding my “EGG” flavor for my french toast. I went with the INW Custard and got my FT recipe mixed up. It’s been steeping for 5 days now and so far I think I finally have it. I can taste the bread, the EGGY outside with the crispy browned edge flavor and light buttery maple taste. I am trying to give it a full 2 weeks before I say for certain that I DO Have it, but I am super hopeful this is it… Finally… Thanks again guys, you are an amazing group of people…

6 Likes