Opinions please , need Help!

I am thinking that this year we should have one dedicated thread for What are you vaping , private recipe sneak peek , new recipe showcase …These types of threads are all based on one thing and as stand aline threads they werent that popular in 2021 , which is what are you vaping . Weather its new , private , old etc . So I’m wondering if we should just keep the existing ones going and have a 2022 thread for them or as a group come up with one and what to name it … Opinions ?? Name for thread??

Whats in your tank today ?? Maybe 🤷

Or we keep the what are you vaping/ mixing today only , since its the one that thrives

10 Likes

It’s New Years day and I couldn’t make a decision if I wanted to cuz I’m still ‘healing’. I’ll defer to your best judgment.

9 Likes

It’s New Year’s Day and I am still slap bang in the middle of it…Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I’d say if they weren’t that much of oa hit in 2021, maybe just keep them as is.

7 Likes

Great idea maybe leave them and add 2022 to 2021 …So " " 2021/22 ??

7 Likes

That sounds good to me

4 Likes

No, I don’t, I lost track after 12 white claws

3 Likes

How about, “Your day in DIY/vaping”?

7 Likes

Agree, our fault for not feeding the 3d, so 2021/22 sounds allright!

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Gotta say, I like @JiM210 's suggestion. Though some may feel it too broad. There is something to be said about the experience of “DIY/Vaping” in everyday life that is appealing to me as a topic.

4 Likes