Opus Vapor

Man, I just wanted to share these mods with you guys. Especially @Pro_Vapes since he seems to have all the cool toys. I saw one tonight at my local vape shop. The manager there is friends with the manager of Opus Vapor. They make these mods there. And it’s the only place you can get them. It is the nicest mod I have ever held in my hand. 100% USA made top quality stuff. This will be where I buy my next mod for sure! Check em out…

Opus Vapor

2 Likes

You from the Ashtabula area?

Ive seen one of these on a review some place. Nice looking. And the review was really good.

I think PBusardo did a partial review of it in a DNA 200 line up. Great looking mod, hefty price tag.
http://www.opusvapor.com/#!product-page/c6c9/f6f5e4b4-195c-6e2d-8337-942f8f179147

1 Like

No, my friend is from the town the shop is in.

Some of you know I am a machinist, engineer, programmer. I can’t attest that every one of there mods is uber high quality. But the one I vaped was. The thing felt like a rock farking solid little mod. It’s very compact, and extremely tight. More comfortable than any mod I have held. And I have never wanted a piece of vape gear more. This is Heidi Klum in a box. I want one, and I want it right now. I will be buying me a red one in the very near future!

1 Like

Hell I will probably get the dna 40 version also :grinning:

2 Likes