Orange for orange crush

Why yes I have. Orange mf. Try adding 0.75 to 2% to any almost good orange recipie and wamo!!! A full orange flavor.

Yea I stake my rep on it.

It alittle like a cross between ecto cooler FW, tangerine cap and the best part of the orange line from FA.

It sorta sits on top of the other oranges. So they all become complimentary orange to Mf.

4 Likes

Wow, that was the next on my buy list before I gave up on orange flavors.

Had the same thing happen with lemon and MF fixed it.

The only thing I would mix with it would be FA orange, nothing else really appeals.

What mixes with it to best emulate Fresh Squeeze (premium e liquid) if you have had it?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been mixing too many oranges. So far all good. Orange FA mandderine FA. Orange tpa. Blood orange FW ecto cooler FW sweet tangerine cap. Orange rf.

Basically Iā€™ve just added like 1% to my work in progress orange recipes and itā€™s been excellent. I would say if you have a mix that it sorta close just add 1% orange mf and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

3 Likes

Been mixing fw blood and sweet tangerine and itā€™s a damn good vape! I do fell like it could use a boost though so perhaps Mf is the way to go. Is mf more orange juice or straight orange? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Blood Orange Flavorah hahaā€¦ went and looked on my site to see what my old notes sayā€¦ and!!

ā€œā€ Going thru my ranges again, at 2 drops .06 grams, its light but good! Easy on the mouth, but you will need to raise it more! At 4 drops .08 grams, itā€™s a fantastic blood orange being on the verge of juices running into your mouth, and at 6 drops .12 grams, look out!
9 drops .18 grams, you can probably make aspirin, that chewy kind, combined with [Tangerine]. Remember, less is more and it doesnā€™t take much with these flavors, at all!..""

Note: this was me when testing from 10ml bottles and going with dropsā€¦ We all do not mix the same, so you may have different results.

Not sure if you are still looking for a Orange that is darkerā€¦ but this is a true taste of blood orange, including some pithā€¦ fresh juicy and just in my opinionā€¦ fab!

3 Likes

Orange mf is straight up orange and would be a decent addition to an orange flavor stash. I think @fidalgo_vapes recently added this to his list of flavors.

I also have been diving tangerine flv and orange shisha inw. Mix that with orange cream cap. It would be close to the orange mix I have been searching for.

4 Likes

Yes sir I have ā€¦it is definetly a straight up fresh orange
ā€¦ Im sure it would help boost any orange flavors/ rexipes that may be lacking ā€¦ I havent messed with it as much as I would like to .

3 Likes

What exactly is a straight up orange? Iā€™ve had very juicy and kind of dry oranges, very sweet but also very acidic, oranges with flavor pouring out of it and quite bland oranges.

I like a good orange vape and absolutely love the sweet orange flavor from Orange (FA). The only thing that bothers me is that itā€™s not a good steeper (fades out fast). Is there anything like it that can hold its flavor?

3 Likes

Add some fa mandarin dont go high as it is a bit zesty but it should help boost up the orange nicely (use the orange a little lighter with the mandarin)

4 Likes

You wonā€™t find fading with orange mf, tangerine flv, or orange shisha inw.

As for orange mf. I would say natural orange and not really sweet. Just like with mf and their fruits itā€™s a complete orange. Orange zest, plus pulp, plus the meat. It does have a touch of orange bitter.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve heard that before and Iā€™ve tried itā€¦ I can always taste the mandarin through it and I donā€™t always appreciated that. Iā€™m a bit difficult with citrus fruit I must say, IRL I canā€™t stand eating citrus but I can appreciate the flavor in drinks or vapes.

2 Likes

Have you tried Sicilian fa? That shit is the :bomb: Mix it was some ice cream to start and itā€™s just dreamy. Spice it up with whatever you want from there. I stake my orange and citrus rep on it. Add 0.5% orange shisha inw and tangerine flv at the same. Yup. Then vanilla of your choice.

2 Likes

Blood orange flv wont fade eitherā€¦ mixing tropical orange, tangerine and blood orangeā€¦ is just tasty :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Isnā€™t that the same as Citrus Mix, Agrum? Thatā€™s mostly grapefruitā€¦ and even though I like that a lot, I was really looking for just plain sweet juicy orange, similar to the type of flavor of Orange FA.

2 Likes

You should try Orange FA :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I love blood orange, but not at all what Iā€™m looking for. Tangerine is a flavor I donā€™t really care for but Iā€™ll use it if itā€™s well hidden in other bold flavors.

2 Likes

I have, years ago and I did not like itā€¦

2 Likes

Yup. My bottle which I got almost three years ago (still good) has both names. :wink:

3 Likes

Have you shared your favorite orange recipe yet? Also glad to revive a two year old thread lol! The mix Iā€™ve been enjoying after a ten day steep is 3./. Sweet tangerine and 1./. FW blood orange with some super sweet. I find it very close to clown crush.

2 Likes

Not yet. I go back and forth. The biggest issue is that I am pushing flavors to get a true full orange tang crush on ice cream mix. All geared towards cloning a flavor from my adv from three years ago.

The second issue is that I make a new mix and itā€™s great. Mix again and ready for next month and it just ok.

Sadly. 1 drop of cap super sweat is required per 15ml and if I want to nail it perfect I will need to go to a much higher value which I am trying to avoid.

I do share in my orange threads on recipe starting points because oranges are versatile but for each personā€¦well taste are subjectiveā€¦and the zest note hits people differently.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. Keep us posted as I also want a great orange vape! Iā€™ll be working on this also so any information I get Iā€™ll share.

1 Like