Orange for orange crush

So I have been trying to build on orange recipie. And there is one specific orange flavor I need. It’s not orange FA, or manderine FA, or orange sweet cream tpa.

The orange I am looking for is diactyle free. That I do know. And I also know that when properly steeps recipie and a slightly dark orange. Which flavor does that? Any ideas.

1 Like

Could this possibly be sweet tangerine cap?

1 Like

That would have been my guess. I don’t do a lot of mixing with orange so I’m not really sure. Maybe FW Blood Orange or possibly some LA orange flavor? I’m just thinking about the color and LA is usually colored.

1 Like

I would definitely look at CAP Sweet Tangerine, or even Juicy Orange in combination with that. Also FW Blood Orange, as JoJo suggested.

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll be doing some bvc shopping. I just got an order in and there are flavors I havnt even tried yet and mixes I haven’t even tested yet. Grrrr…hopefully y’all’s suggestions will get me to my adv orange vape.

I have one variation of my adv orange vape…but is completely different like all the way at the opposite end spectrum. Completely filled up with graham cracker. Lol. Still a good vape. But I basically pissed my pants when I stopped by the bnm to taste their orange vape and almost bought a 25 dollar 30ml bottle. Uggg. Thank god I had kiwi FA in my tank waiting out in the car.

1 Like

I just ordered flavor west natural orange and it is orange in color…havent tried it yet but it smells like a real orange though would you care to share the recipe? Id be glad to try it out for ya haha!!

1 Like

I ordered this on my very 1st flavor order. It’s oil based.

2 Likes

I still have a couple oil based flavors from my first order too!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Welp just ordered sweet tangerine cap and a ton of other flavors on my first bcv order. Super excited and so cannot wait. So sad I live on the pacfic northwest so I’ll have to wait for it to get here.

3 Likes

I’m in Oregon Chris, and I order from BCV often. I’ve seen it as fast as 3 days and at worst 6 days once in 2 years, so I wouldn’t worry too much.

2 Likes

Not to make you guys jealous but I am in Virginia mine come in 1-2 days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Jealous yes at the moment for sure.

2 Likes

Would second the sweet tangerine,CAP but also have a look at FW Ecto Cooler Natural
That brings a nice citrusy orange to the table.
Maybe even FLV Orange ?

2 Likes

I’m alittle scared of FW with the lack of transparency. I’ve liked so far orange FA, manderine FA, orange and cream tpa. But there missing that orange crush/tang flavor. I will for sure report back when I mix in acouple weeks.

3 Likes

Can understand your concerns regarding FW but the Ecto Cooler Natural is ok by all accounts?

2 Likes

I HAVE to try the Ecto Cooler natural…one of my first ever ejuices was an ecto from avail that was just like the slimer ghost busters high C from back in the dayz…aaaahhhh childhood memories!!

3 Likes

I didnt see any warnings on the “natural” FW flavors yet, I would think they may be the “safer” of the FW or at least I am hoping BC I have like 5 and they are awesome!

3 Likes

By all accounts that is the flavour it is said to represent, faithfully! So I guess you will enjoy?

3 Likes

@Chrispdx
Did you ever find a satisfying orange?

I have been having issues finding one that doesn’t just taste harsh and hollow.

So far-

Tangerine FW-
Smelled good, kinda tasted good (almost), but was harsh and mostly plain tasting.

Orange Citrus FLV- Bleh, did not even want to try this one at a higher level; it was super harsh and what little orange flavor I tasted, I did not enjoy.

Mandarin FA- Eh, did nothing for me. Very little flavor, seperates even after a day, and just does not hit the spot.

Orange FA- Only good one I have found, however it is kind of odd and seems to be more candy like.

Any ideas on a good orange? It has been about 9 months since your original post. I am looking for a good orange to make Element E-Liquid’s, ‘Fresh Squeeze’. Very hard to find the correct profile for this.

2 Likes

100% health cabin orange soda. Shit is strong AF 1% is all you need. I combine it with FA orange, several pineapple flavors and a hint of INW cactus in a cactus soda recipe

3 Likes