Ordering from DIY for the First Time... Advice needed

Hello.

I am LOVIN this recipe @STR8V8PING shared with us and need to score the Sweet Rice and the 0o0 Vanilla Marshmallow, SO I figure I’d grab a few more items while im shopping.

I’ve heard this is amazing and a must have, so it’s in the cart.

My flavor list is decent, but I am missing some key flavors I feel…

Is there anything else you guys would add to the order before I check out?!

Your input IS greatly appreciated!!!

Dan

3 Likes

Glad you like it.

On the flavors i usually go for the ones i cant get anywhere else. I have some real flavors in my cart but havent pulled the trigger on them. I been hearing a lot of good things about the wreka line. Also theres some great vta

3 Likes

Noooo, you made me look now im adding things to my cart. Lol

3 Likes

I have this going on for VTA flavors…

ANY others I should put in the cart you guy’s think- and I’ll add them. Might as well just get them all right now!! :muscle::muscle:

I have zeros going on for Flavors Express- and would love some opinions there as well.

You are welcome. It’s a wonderful recipe!! Thank you for sharing!! :pray::pray:

2 Likes

VT shisha lime is a goto for me, if you want more lime zest the cordial lime is good as well. The Persian lime is popular as well.

3 Likes

I like vta honeycomb. Its in my golden shower

4 Likes

I dont know if you like graham but thats the only place to get real flavors graham cracker that i know. Thats the main reason i was gonna make a order there and the rf jam and toast.

Lb ice cream is great if you dont have that

4 Likes

Thank you @Letitia!! Adding it now. :wink:

Added!! :muscle:

Adding this one too! :pray:

I have the LB Ice Cream. That shit is THE BEST!!

3 Likes

One of my Fave flaves all time is Real Flavors Strawberry Milkshake

4 Likes

I always go BIG on the Cappuccino (SC) !

5 Likes

Thanks @Rocky02852!! Tell me more about it brother?! 500mls?!?! Holy F that’s A LOT of flavor!!!

4 Likes

Thanks @fidalgo_vapes!! I’ll add it to the order as well!

3 Likes

Stop adding stuff to my cart Rocky. Your contributing to my addiction.

Actually they dont have the cappachino

6 Likes

Oh shyt that suks, glad I stocked up, just checked and they don’t have much FE at all anymore, btw their Concentrated line is also (SC), same as (FE)
@D.Sims I also get the VTA Coffee Liqueur in 500 ml size from DIY.,

4 Likes

Lotta Latte and Lucky Shot are two great flavors from OSDIY. I mix them together and it’s my favorite for the last year.

4 Likes

5 Likes

@D.Sims if you have any questions on VTA I’ve had all of them all. I can give recommendations on whatever VT you may have your eye on.

4 Likes

Sadly, I don’t know if that feeling ever goes away @D.Sims. The Hangsen Creams, specifically the Italian Cream, are powerhouses.

3 Likes

@natbone, that’s a good mix.

4 Likes

6 Likes