Ordering from fasttech

What happens with fasttech if the product doesn’t arrive? Do they resend or refund?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. I’ve had stuff show up in 10 days and others three months. It all eventually arrives. The scenario you’ve mentioned has happened to me a few times. Here in the US, you can contact your local postoffice and they’ll look into it, don’t know if you have that option where you’re at. In any case, I wouldn’t worry about it for a while yet. This is the way it goes when you buy from China. Just have to wait it out.

10 Likes

I got mine refunded when it was lost. Open a ticket with the support, they contact the forwarder and need another 3-4 weeks to search for your shipment and then refund you.

8 Likes

did you get full refund or they resent it?

5 Likes

I actually had it lost on 2 occasions. Once they resent it on my request and once I got a full refund.

6 Likes

Could you tell me more about time it got lost? WHat happened? How you found out?

3 Likes

Well, that didn’t take long :laughing:

4 Likes

Well it looks like my order hasn’t even shipped yet (ordered 10/09/22) even though it didn’t say Out of Stock when I ordered it. But hey I’m getting another 5% off… and it’s an Xmas gift to myself, so I can wait :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I placed an order on the 1st and got a shipping notification on the 17th, which was fastTECHer than I thought. Now comes the longest part… waiting for the donkey & cart to make it east to the port

6 Likes

I figured when it did not arrive after the published shipping time. It’s straightforward, you ask to fasttech to check where your parcel is and they start tracking it and also let you know when it’s lost. Maybe you have to check in once or twice to keep the pace but it’s straightforward as mentioned.

7 Likes

Where can you find the published shipping time?

3 Likes

@d00mhammers, have you Contacted FastTech? Just go to your account on website, click contact support and open a support ticket,
they are very helpful and probably give you more answers than anyone here :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I did. They just said wait

4 Likes

Guess that’s all you can do. Not sure on the Laws in your local, if it’s not an allowed item maybe could get confiscated by customs ? IDK :man_shrugging:
Not trying to scare you, but I understand whenever I order from chyna it’s a crap shoot to try and save some $$.
Hope you get an update soon :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

well vaping is legal here, its just shit is way too expensive, like 100 ml juice costs 55$ and devices that are very limited are like double or triple price

3 Likes

You will see it at the checkout page where you select your shipping provider and the associated costs:

3 Likes

Is it just me or paid option seem to deliver slower

2 Likes

I’ve always felt the Free shipping option from China is the best option. Yes, it’s anywhere from 13 to 90 days. I disagree that it’s a crap shoot if you get your product. I’ve placed many dozens of orders from various Chinese vape suppliers and I have never once been stiffed. That’s certainly not a craps shoot. Just forget about your order and it will show up.

8 Likes

I’d take that over DHL any day. Those fuckers fucked my flavor shipment for 500$ and ended up stealing it cause i refused to pay 2.5k$ for import license which I don’t need but they claimed i do as they decide to label my shipment commercial

3 Likes