Ordering from fasttech

I ordered the Hadron Plus, Aromamizer Plus v2 and glass kit, as well as the Ntirous RDA from FastTech. Last update on my shipment was

Is the shipment lost? Should I be worried? Fasttech keeps telling me to wait…

6 Likes

It still can takes weeks at that stage, there’s still not enough freight space available. Don’t worry.

7 Likes

Doesn’t look lost. Once it reaches the destination airport it has to go thru US customs.That takes a day or two. The carrier in the US then has to pick up your package. That may take 3-4 days because the more packages the better for the carrier. The carrier will then distribute to a closer terminal. Could take up to 3-4 days for that to happen. Don’t forget there was a holiday last Monday. There’s another day. The carrier then drops it off at USPS to be delivered. Don’t hold your breath. Should be delivered soon.

10 Likes

I’m not in US, Im in Israel :frowning:

7 Likes

Don’t see it being much different. Could sit at Chinese custom’s (airport) for close to a week waiting for space in a container. Then the same carrier thing in Israel.

7 Likes

but aircraft arrive so it been sitting in container in Israel for like a month? i order a bunch of other stuff from ali way after that and all arrive already

4 Likes

I see 9/10/22 to 10/13/22, wouldn’t worry about it, if you want something cheap order from FastTech… if you want something fast forget it!

9 Likes

Expecting this by Xmas22…

8 Likes

Last update was 20th of September

6 Likes

Yeah that will happen once it reaches the destination country, it will sit somewhere for ever then all of a sudden you will get it in a day or two. I usually get the shipment with a new “From In Country” shipping label pasted right over the Chyneese label…

8 Likes

That’s nice but how do i know if there is problem with customs?

3 Likes

You could try calling them.

5 Likes

I have recieved multiple packages in the uk from FT and other vendors in china and it always goes through netherlands post then forwards to uk. It has to do with mid points. Your could be at a midpoint to you. Took mine like 28 days to arrive on FT and 22 days from other vendors. Wotofo got my replacement to me in 11 days. Just how it is.

8 Likes

Call who and how

3 Likes

The customs department. I did it a few times when I lived in the UAE. They were forthcoming and told me what was going on.

5 Likes

But status doesnt say customs, usually all other packages say

3 Likes

Rocky, it takes about 17 days (provided the item is in stock) when I order, from day I get tracking to my door. I ordered a couple of the new Profile X rta’s but they won’t be in stock until November 7th…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Fast Tech’s shipping has improved greatly. I’m in the US and it’s about 17 days from when I receive tracking, to my door. If it’s stalled it’s due to customs.

8 Likes

I always pay for the shipping upgrade around $6. Get my packages in 20days.

4 Likes

I’m in Michigan and about the same timing since they are routing my packages through the east coast now.

4 Likes