Oreo cream

Was hoping for opinions of what the best cream flavor would be for an Oreo so far using caps French vanilla but idk thinking Vienna cream or vanilla swirl! I know Vienna kinda has a custard flavor and vanilla swirl is just not thick enough! Maybe some V1 custard with French vanilla hmm I like that idea! Opinions needed lol thx

3 Likes

maybe some Cream Cheese Icing (LA) for the greasyness …hmm or White Chocolate (that fatty mouthfeel)

6 Likes

The answer is always custard, :wink:

Cream (Hangsen) + Butter Cream (CAP) might work out nicely for that. Im not a big fan of either Vienna Cream or Vanilla Swirl so i cant really comment on those.

5 Likes

Thx @BoDarc that flavor came to mind as well! Except the white chocolate which is a nice idea!

2 Likes

Thx @Ken_O_Where I that is a good idea as well! Boy I sure hate it when the recipe is close to done then tweaks make or break it lol but worth it to get it just right! It’s for this recipe, http://tjek.nu/r/cMWM?token=4148537b882a584 Which is an idea off my first version that is so close lol

3 Likes

Bodarc stole my answer lol however… I would pair the LA CCI (2%?) with FLV Frosting (1%)and or OOO vanilla frosting (1-1.5%) maybe even HS italian cream in there 0.25-0.5%. Oh and yes the white chocolate is actually a very good idea if you havent tried NicVapes version i suggest you do…

5 Likes

Damn I need that flavor now lol! I’m liking the looks of revision but percentage is too high for my liking! The original one is super close to being done but lacking mouth feel, hence the custard lol! Also the greasy aspect and dough so the funnel cake! IDK lol all these replies are great! Here’s the original http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1539307/FRYD%20Cookies%20And%20Cream%20(remix)%20by%20GR

2 Likes

The HS will add to the icing without adding the “taint” of a custard. I know this is blasphemy but custard can be overly eggy and push the mix in the wrong direction. I vote FLV vanilla pudding instead of a custard for a more neutral addition and added mouthfeel

4 Likes

Nice Idea! I know what you mean about custard! Looking at the original recipe what would you do for extra volume? Oh duh you answered my question in previous comment lol

2 Likes

I dont have the TPA chocolates or i could try your creation. Chocolate woes have deterred me from ordering many a chocolate flavoring… I do however like RF chocolate and RF cookies and cream. If you have not tried these i suggest you do…

4 Likes

Thx @mixologist13 it’s pretty much a spot on clone which I discovered accidentally lol but now trying to make it even better. The chocolate came out surprisingly well! I know what you mean about chocolate woes lol! I actually have some inewara milk chocolate v1 coming from Australia that I was able to find but still waiting for it to arrive!

2 Likes

heh to heck with the whole Oreo, lets just make an Oreo cream filling vape :wink: The FRYD Cookies and Cream looks good but I’m quite short on those flavs …wait wait, just FRYD Cream …and go :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ah yea lol fried custard also! :yum:

2 Likes

Sterling Cloud makes Vanilla Cream Cookie Filling. This actually tastes like Oreo filling. It’s delicious. I made a vanilla Oreo using Vanilla cream cookie filling 1.25% sugar cookie 3% and cookie vanilla FA and added Vanilla custard v1 2% and vanilla pudding 1.5 %
DIY Vape supply has it or you can by directly from Sterling Cloud website. It’s exactly what you need for Oreo cookie filling.

6 Likes